M
mon
Guest
Hello everyone..God bless ya.
I really need prayers for my pastor and his family.He's been in the church for 7 years,and now there's been an election and sadly the votes were negative.He is a great pastor,friend and teacher.He has 4 kids,but he has worked very hard to keep the church going..he was doing a great job...and now..the election got negative,and himself and his wife are going through a bad moment....i told them that they got all my support...and that im praying for them.
i am very worried...about them and worried about me.
When the Lord finds a church for them,i will go with them too.
I also need prayers for people that are jealous of pastors and has a lot of hate inside.
thank you and God Bless ya.
I really need prayers for my pastor and his family.He's been in the church for 7 years,and now there's been an election and sadly the votes were negative.He is a great pastor,friend and teacher.He has 4 kids,but he has worked very hard to keep the church going..he was doing a great job...and now..the election got negative,and himself and his wife are going through a bad moment....i told them that they got all my support...and that im praying for them.
i am very worried...about them and worried about me.
When the Lord finds a church for them,i will go with them too.
I also need prayers for people that are jealous of pastors and has a lot of hate inside.
thank you and God Bless ya.