Prayer for my Sister

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
The doctors are saying that my sister Jan has a brain tumor and there is a 99% chance that it is cancerous. It comes as a shock to the family, she is 63 and she has eaten very healthy (organic) most of her life. She has a recently adopted a child (age 8) from Laos which was quite an ordeal. Please pray with us that God would comfort her and give her strength and if His will, heal her.

Thanks in advance to all the prayer warriors on this site.

God bless.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for sister Jan, please heal her of brain tumor, Lord let all the cancerous cells leave her brain and whole body. Lord also bless with your strength and peace. Let you be with sis Jan and whole familh, we agree and pray together let sis Jan be free of brain tumor. In Jesus mighty name, Amen!

D

Depleted

The doctors are saying that my sister Jan has a brain tumor and there is a 99% chance that it is cancerous. It comes as a shock to the family, she is 63 and she has eaten very healthy (organic) most of her life. She has a recently adopted a child (age 8) from Laos which was quite an ordeal. Please pray with us that God would comfort her and give her strength and if His will, heal her.

Thanks in advance to all the prayer warriors on this site.

God bless.
Is she a believer? And is it operable? (I am praying. Just checking how I should be praying.)

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
My sister is a believer, yes. It is uncertain if it's operable yet, more tests are needed. I'm not sure if they are going to accept modern methods of treatment yet, she as always been very alternative when it comes to her lifestyle

Thank you Lynn.

Bookends

Aug 28, 2012
Thank you ChrisGas!!!

Feb 28, 2016
we always pray that The Lord's Will be done in each and every situation,
especially those that throw us for a loop - but, trusting in Jesus' Judgment
is our test of Faith that He always knows what is best for each of us,
as we journey alone with Him, and have the Faith and assurance that we need
to accept whatever comes our way...

prayers have been sent for ALL of you...

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Cancer does not discriminate. It hits all ages, and even the best lifestyles.

Lord, please heal Book's sister of her tumor. Allow it to be benign, and easily removed. Grant her a full recovery, and restore her to good health. In Jesus' name, amen.