Prayer for my sons marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
May 29, 2019
I need a prayer of agreement please for my sons marriage. Satan is trying to get a foothold and they are struggling. Here is my prayer:
Heavenly Father, I come before you and lay this troubled marriage/relationship in your hands. I ask that you would revive this couple, and draw them toward happiness shared together. I ask that you would renew their love and passion for one another, and that you would untangle the conflicts and strife that has damaged and angered them towards one another. Please bring understanding and tenderness of heart to both of them. May they both embrace the miracle that you desire to do for them, and within their spirits. Amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, friend. I’m sorry to hear that your son and his wife are facing struggles in their marriage. I’m standing with you, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort them daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He provide guidance, draw them closer to each other and to Himself in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you and yours.

May 29, 2019
Hello, friend. I’m sorry to hear that your son and his wife are facing struggles in their marriage. I’m standing with you, asking our Heavenly Father to comfort them daily with evidences of His great love and compassion (Lamentations 3:22-23). May He provide guidance, draw them closer to each other and to Himself in the days ahead. Grace and peace to you and yours.
Thank you so very much friend

May 29, 2019
Standing with me in prayer and belief. Exactly what I need. Thank you from the bottom of
My heart

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree bless this prayer. Let Awarrington's son's marriage be restored, heal this marriage, bless with your love, understanding, respect, and you be glorified in this marriage. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

May 29, 2019
Lord we agree bless this prayer. Let Awarrington's son's marriage be restored, heal this marriage, bless with your love, understanding, respect, and you be glorified in this marriage. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!
Thank you so very much for your agreement. I know the strength of it and I’m grateful.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I add my prayers w/yours and you must keep them in prayer everyday. God bless you and your son's marriage. in Jesus' Name, Amen.