Prayer for my soul

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossfusion

Junior Member
Nov 12, 2014
13
0
1
I just can't take this pain inside me any more. Every day whenever I wake up I just remember that I'm in pain. I'm constantly depressed, and have no motivation to do anything anymore. My best friend probably doesn't like me now. I feel so lost and lonely and hurt now and have no one to talk to. Nobody really wants to talk to me...I don't know what I'm doing in my life anymore. It's just pointless to me now. I have no job or anything. I have no motivation to find one or decide if I should go back to school. I can't even make myself cry about this now. It's a constant pain in my heart and I hate myself. I sometimes wish I could go to heaven already. Please pray for me and that things will finally get better...
 
"Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God and the peace of God which surpasses all comprehension will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus." Phil. 4:6-7

Heavenly Father I lift up your dear and precious child before you and ask that you will provide peace and comfort so that they can trust you through this time of trial. You tell us in your Word that we are to bring everything to you in prayer with a heart of thanksgiving because we know that ultimately you are in control and we can be thankful that you are there working on our behalf - we are never alone. Please Lord bring peace of heart and mind and remove all despair. Only you know what is needed and what the situation truly is, but your child is hurting and I ask that you reveal and hold them close and provide direction and wisdom. Only you can do a mighty work so that once again there can be peace and joy, for though the sorrow may last through the night, joy comes in the morning. In Jesus name Amen!

Trust the Lord to hold you, help you and strengthen you - Read and meditate on Isaiah 41:10 and rest assured that God loves you and holds your future to give you HOPE (Jeremiah 29:11). Praying for you!!
 
Lifting you in prayer Justin
You are not alone
I will pray for you today
In Jesus name
When I get sad.....
I say
"Devil you are not winning over my life!"
Pray alot Justin
Give your love to God
And hold on because their is a rainbow after a storm
I will pray for you today
I write for God or sketch or paint
Try your favorite hobby
You need to find the God given talent inside YOU
Then it will give you a blessing because we tend to dwell on those who break our hearts, more than the ONE who heals our broken heart
That is Jesus

Think more of your blessings than worries

God bless you
 
I just can't take this pain inside me any more. Every day whenever I wake up I just remember that I'm in pain. I'm constantly depressed, and have no motivation to do anything anymore. My best friend probably doesn't like me now. I feel so lost and lonely and hurt now and have no one to talk to. Nobody really wants to talk to me...I don't know what I'm doing in my life anymore. It's just pointless to me now. I have no job or anything. I have no motivation to find one or decide if I should go back to school. I can't even make myself cry about this now. It's a constant pain in my heart and I hate myself. I sometimes wish I could go to heaven already. Please pray for me and that things will finally get better...

You said you had no motivation to get a job, but if one doesn’t have money, they can’t buy food or afford a place to stay. I would think that would be motivation.

I dealt with depression in my early twenties and got some professional counseling. Talk to a pastor about this.
 
Lord thanks for my brother. Please meet him where he is, in all his disappointments, lethargy and apathy, I pray you release him and pour out peace, blessing and power. Lord lift his head up, and give him the guidance to walk the right way. Become more real to him, where he lays. In Jesus name Amen.
 
I just can't take this pain inside me any more. Every day whenever I wake up I just remember that I'm in pain. I'm constantly depressed, and have no motivation to do anything anymore. My best friend probably doesn't like me now. I feel so lost and lonely and hurt now and have no one to talk to. Nobody really wants to talk to me...I don't know what I'm doing in my life anymore. It's just pointless to me now. I have no job or anything. I have no motivation to find one or decide if I should go back to school. I can't even make myself cry about this now. It's a constant pain in my heart and I hate myself. I sometimes wish I could go to heaven already. Please pray for me and that things will finally get better...


You are NOT alone brother. One of the most powerful weapons the enemy uses against us is to isolate us and make us think that not only are we are alone, but nobody cares about our troubles. IT IS A LIE! YOU are greatly loved.

Tomorrow, get up! Pray to the Lord for guidance and strength. Go out and have breakfast. Actively seek to help someone. It is hard to feel bad when helping others. Most importantly remember that as bad as you may be feeling right now, IT IS TEMPORAL!

Holy Father, please help this young man understand his incredible value, and give him a strong direction for his life. In Jesus name I pray.
 
i agree with a serving spirit idea. there's something about it. it's hard to be upset when your serving someone else. maybe your getting to see those more in need. i pray you get a chance to serve. i pray the Lord uses you where best needed.
 
Lord please remove the feelings of darkness from crossfusion, Let you bless to have a job, lead a new life, and walk in your ways, Lord please bless crossfusion, in Jesus gracious name, Amen!
 
Lord, I pray for peace to fall on this person. I pray for this person's soul to have healing fellowship with You. I pray You would instill in this person the motivation and desire to move forward in life and to get professional help. Thank You that You are faithful and true and have lots of good things and bright future for this person created in Your image. In Christ's Name, Amen.
 
Things do get better even if seems like it takes a long time. Don't give up.
 
God made you for a reason and it's not to mop and feel sorry for yourself.

You aren't gonna find what you are,looking for in girls or other people.

Focus on God and what He tells you to do,with your life. Pray and listen...if you feel alone and isolated its because you are being selfish.

Wanting to die and leave those who love you is selfishness and will cause pain to your parents who love you, God who made you and many friends and family you are meant to help and love in return.

Stop being selfish and Do something for someone else and stop,with the me me me mindset.