Prayer For My Teenage Daughter requested.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jay-Pee

Jan 1, 2018
Brothers and Sister. I ask for your prayers tonight for my 13 year old daughter Ashley. She has told us about two weeks ago that she was depressed, and life is to hard. She mentioned thoughts she has been having. I am devastated. At this moment she is crying and my wife is trying to talk to her to see what’s wrong. We do know she had a best friend that she felt that betrayed her because she got another friend. My wife and I suspect some of this can be her hormones as she is going through her teen years. She used to be very joyful kid and know she seems to be down. Her emotions are high and then low. My wife had to leave church early today to go be with her. We are trying everything with her. Prayers, we have reached out the a therapist at the church we attend. Please come into agreement with me that the enemy leave my daughter alone in Jesus name!

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Hi JP, one of my favorite verses that has gotten me through my life long depression is Philippians 4:13.

I can do everything through Christ who strengthens me. :)

Please read my depression testimony, found in the link in my signature below. Have your wife and daughter read it as well. And if she's willing to get on here and talk to me, I'd love to give her some encouragement and ideas as to how to cope with her depression.. She can PM me anytime, I'm always signed in on here and I check in frequently during the day.. :)

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Psalm 18:28

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray bless Ashley, in this matter. let you bring her out of depression, and bless to live a normal healthy life. Please bless. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!