Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Hello, I would very much appreciate a prayer for my prayer issues to be resolved. When I pray, and pray in my thoughts, their is an interruption saying no. Like turrets out loud, but in thought, prayer instead.
Just a suggestion try praying out loud. Years ago I used to pray by thoughts like you but ever since I began praying aloud it has been much better. That way you also don't have to deal with conflicting thoughts. As the scriptures says in Romans 10:10 - For it is with your heart that you believe and are justified, and it is with your mouth that you profess your faith and are saved.
We are told to take control of what goes on in our minds.. Unfortunately if you let it continue to bother you, it will.. God doesn't take us over and change things.
I'll pray that the scriptures open up to you and that you stand firm!
Hello, I would very much appreciate a prayer for my prayer issues to be resolved. When I pray, and pray in my thoughts, their is an interruption saying no. Like turrets out loud, but in thought, prayer instead.
I think I would ignore the interruption saying "no." Just tell the Lord what you have to say to him and always keep your ears open to what he is saying to you.
However He tells us many people are adulterers with the world, praying for things to fulfill their lust and not God's glory. To those prayers, He says No. And listen...He has better plans for us.
We can pray with you.
Dear Heavenly Father, we lift up our brother. Please open his heart and mind to Your wisdom and teach Him to pray prayers acceptable to You Lord. Thank you for sending Your son to die for our sins and Your Holy Spirit to guide us and allow us to be called Your children. Make us worthy to be Your ambassadors in this fallen world. Light in the darkness...clothing the naked, feeding the hungry, visiting the widows and orphans. Lord May we glory you with our actions. in Jesus Holy name we pray, amen.
I just want to encourage you to continue to press though whatever opposition you are feeling during your prayer time. Often times as Christians, we do come against adversities during our prayer time. Renewing your thought life, starts with spending time in the word & meditating on scriptures weekly, if not daily. Jesus knows how to bring your life to a place of fruitfulness in every area. I pray that the Lord will give you integrity & perseverance to keep pressing in & though this battle that you are facing, as Your Lord & Savior Jesus Christ is Faithful! Its very important to recognize also that the enemy loves to bring distractions to our thought life & prayer life. He will hurdle every thing possible to try & make you ineffective in prayer. The Lord gives us authority to bind & rebuke & cast down thoughts & imaginations that tear us down verses build our faith. 2 Corinthians 10:3-5 For though we live in the flesh, we do not wage war according to the flesh. 4Theweaponsofourwarfareare notthe weapons of the world.Instead,they havedivinepowertodemolishstrongholds. 5We tear down arguments, and every presumption set up against the knowledge of God; and we take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ.…
Lord we pray please hear and answer Dai3234, let you remove the obstacles and the prayer reach you. Yes Lord please let the answer be yes, in Jesus name, Amen