Prayer for safety

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FoundRose

New member
Oct 29, 2024
22
18
3
Hello everyone, I’d like to ask for your prayers for me and my family’s safety as we are going to be travelling today. I always get a little nervous when flying so I’d really appreciate your prayers. Thank you and God bless 💖
 
Lord, I pray for traveling mercies for this family. Get them where they’re going and back home safe and give them peace. In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen
 
Hello everyone, I’d like to ask for your prayers for me and my family’s safety as we are going to be travelling today. I always get a little nervous when flying so I’d really appreciate your prayers. Thank you and God bless 💖

My comment is late, but the advice will help you and all who read it in all things going forward.

You say "I always get a little nervous", then so it shall remain, but I hope you take heed so that it is not so, please. Have you been nervous in the past? You sure have. But the past is not anymore real than what may happen in 10 minutes time. The only thing that exists is now, the present.

"I was" is not a name, however, I AM is a name. Once you know who's name it is, then you know who you call upon when you use it.

When you are worried about what you have done in the past you are not present and thinking from a "I was" perspective.
When you are worried about something that has not happened yet, you are not present and thinking from a "I could be" perspective.

But when you are present, in the moment, embracing what is real, then you are with someone, someone very special, who never ever left your side because He promised you this. And since you are with Him, you will be calm, you will be peaceful, you will know you are protected.