prayer for school children and libraries

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Its school holidays but please continue to pray as I may have another job lined up in schools meanwhile am working on a church library...a lot of work librarians do is unseen but we do it with faith for the outcome...that every book will find its reader and when we give the Word out it will not return back empty....librarians are being pushed out of libraries if they dare to be Christians

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Thank you Lord I have interview next week pray that the deputy principal is open to faith in school and in the library

I have had a few atheist principals/bosses and its never easy working with them. I dont work for Mammon.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I pray that schools, colleges, universities, governments, companies, banks and everyone, will all remove all "woke" anti-christian behavior and actions and items and books and persons from all areas of power to do any harmful agenda pushing or indoctrination of people. I pray that we will not have to suffer the "woke" lunacy anymore and that schools will return to and become Christian again, and be made Christian if not before. I pray we will all have the resources and support and funds and guidance and insight and wisdom and courage to do what needs to be done and that we will do it instantly without delay in order to Glorfy God and Jesus. I pray these things in Jesus name, amen.
I ask others to agree with this prayer, as more than one, myself and another+. Thanks.
amen
sorry I thought ' woke'was an american thing but in nz there is now is ' pride ' everywhere and God hates pride. Pride is anti-christ.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
most schools have halls and I know some schools do actually have church groups hire them and have sunday school in them. But I dont know if that still happens in my local school

Can you please pray that God gives me a vision for what He wants in schools.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Thank you Lord for answers to prayer...
Lord will you bind up what is evil and only have what is good in libraries and schools. Let those who believe in you be free.

Lead and guide us to safety under your wings. Please have mercy and grace upon your people as judgement is coming.
Lord help us prepare and show us where to go. Your sheep know your voice to another they will not listen.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
bump more prayer...I have two local schools that need librarians. Though not sure if they can afford one

Maybe I can moonlight with another job again

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
am with one schools that has no budget but I help out
Lord please provide this school with the resources so they can process new donated books.

This includes a desktop computer, labels, stamps, signage, book covering etc. Praise the Lord they at least have shelves and a room! No new books have been put on in 8 years!

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
I will probably need to find a job where I can work in the evenings and weekends again so I can be a librarian for no pay

but not prostitution

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
can you continue to pray

things are still tough and school principals seem to think its ok not to have librarians, libraries or even books

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
Please pray a new christian school is opening up the road from me and they dont have a library they said there was no money for one and teachers will have to do it.

Lord please show the principal that this is not something he can just wing it and add to teachers workload to do. I am going to the open day tomorrow.

I am in despair Lord if this school is truly of you please make a way. Ive had teachers say to me they cant have Bibles in school and I need to ask permission just to even have one in secular schools