Prayer for those in hospital and families including my father

• Thread starter eternally-gratefull
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

I just had to leave my fathers bedside not knowing if I will ever see him again, because as of tonight, no visitors are allowed in the hospital until further notice. This was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Please pray for families. And especially patients, as many may not understand, and think the family abandoned them.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
My heart goes to you at this time. I’m lifting up all those who are sick and their families. May they know God’s grace and peace in a special way at this time. May He fill you with the comfort and strength only He can bring into this situation.

Jun 18, 2013
We pray for your father to be protected by the shield of faith, the blood of Jesus Christ and the prayers of the saints. May he recover soon by the grace of God and be glory and praise to him.

In this time do everything possible to boost the immune system, since there is no known cure. One of them is below there can be more
Anybody having flu like symptoms should immediately start drinking hot/warm water as much as possible(Morning, evening, as long as breathlessness or soreness of throat). These virus are highly sensitive to temperature change
https://t.co/honAI3ZW32 this will give time to the immune system to fight against it, and prevent any adverse reactions to existing medical conditions. #coronavirus.

Some resources that might help.
https://seekeroftruth712.wordpress.com/2014/08/25/help-in-prayer/

pam4him

Jan 10, 2017
So sorry for the difficult situation. Father we ask you to be with those who cannot have visitors during this crisis. Let them feel your hand of comfort and give them knowledge that they are loved and missed by their families. Provide understanding of the virus situation, that no visitors is to help them not have further complications. Lord, we ask your cleansing and healing throughout this world you created for your creation. We praise you and thank you, Lord. In Jesus name, AMEN!

Rachel2535

Jan 10, 2018
I just had to leave my fathers bedside not knowing if I will ever see him again, because as of tonight, no visitors are allowed in the hospital until further notice. This was one of the hardest things I ever had to do. Please pray for families. And especially patients, as many may not understand, and think the family abandoned them.
This is so heart breaking for both patients and families. I will be praying for you and your father. The verse that is carrying me through this craziness is “Be still and know that I am God“ Psalm 46:10.

E

eternally-gratefull

This is so heart breaking for both patients and families. I will be praying for you and your father. The verse that is carrying me through this craziness is “Be still and know that I am God“ Psalm 46:10.
My father is better (answered prayer) but still hard not being able to see our families, I worry some may think they’re family alienated the, because they do not understand what is happening

thats some h for all the prayers

E

eternally-gratefull

Grr autocorrect got me

that should say thanks everyone for all the prayers

E

eternally-gratefull

My Father went home to be with mom last night, He had no visitors since Friday, so sad many people are dieting alone,

at same time God knew this would happen, we need to pray but also comfort one another,

E

EleventhHour

My Father went home to be with mom last night, He had no visitors since Friday, so sad many people are dieting alone,

at same time God knew this would happen, we need to pray but also comfort one another,
Very sorry for your loss EG .:(
Very hard when you cannot be with them at the end I experienced the same with my dad.