Prayer guidance loser

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Kenny_xo

Just turned 21 got out of Jail been in and out my whole life did 2 years recently, I honestly don't know what to do with my life I feel alone and I struggle with god I drink a lot and other things I'm on parole, I just want to feel at peace with Yahweh I have church tomorrow and I want to go .

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
Peace with Father is found through His Son, Yeshua, and asking Him to take over and be Lord of your Life. Asking Him to forgive you of sin, and believing He died and rose from the grave that you can share in His eternal life, this is where you will find your peace.

My husband spent 2 yrs. in jail for armed robbery in his youth. And he was born again shortly after his release. All shame of the past is taken away. The benefits of salvation from Jesus. He loves us all.

Church tomorrow is a great step. Is this a Messianic service on Friday?

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Hello Kenny, welcome to CC! Have you been directed to attend Alcoholics Anonymous, or Narcotics Anonymous? I understand it is somewhat of a standard practice for judges to mandate such courses of action for people with substance abuse problems who also are in and out of court. If so, have you been going? If not, I strongly suggest you look for meetings in your area and attend regularly. Go to ninety meetings in ninety days, and if that seems too much to think about, just attend one meeting every day :D If you go to a meeting you don't like, go to a different meeting the next time, or give the meeting a second chance, as it could have been your mood or maybe you weren't listening when what you needed to hear was being said.

Many years ago AA was largely men and mostly older people, but with the increased use of drugs and alcohol in the youth of today, that has really changed. Many young people are finding the help they need and turning their lives around with the help of the fellowship for support and by doing the work of writing out the steps. Also, the steps are very much God centered, geared to helping you establish and maintain a strong personal relationship with God as you understand Him. That throws some people, but everyone has to start where they are at in this regard. The program was built on an evangelical, solidly Biblical basis, and does identify the fact that there is One God Who has all power.

Best wishes to you, and God bless! :)

Feb 7, 2015
Although we are not under the Spiritual consequences of breaking God's law.......... breaking those laws (some of which are closely tied to men's laws) will assure that one day you will be able to say that you have spent the majority of your adult life in prison..... and when you are 50, or so, you will not have accumulated enough of anything to even sneeze at. You'll be a broke ex-con that hardly anyone will hire, and those that will, won't pay you enough to do much more than just barely exist.

Decide RIGHT NOW if you want to keep on drinking until they violate your parole for doing something stupid..... OR if you REALLY do want to follow Jesus.

K

Kenny_xo

Yes it is and thank you!

K

Kenny_xo

Thank you so much for your kind words this time the courts ordered me for anger management classes since it was a violent offence I see a therapist every month it kind of helps she still doesn't know about my substance abuse problems tho

K

Kenny_xo

Thanks man I've applied so many times I've lost count I guess nobody wants to hire a felon

Feb 7, 2015
Thanks man I've applied so many times I've lost count I guess nobody wants to hire a felon
No, not many places. I think you will find it will take at least 300 attempts (and you need face-to-face interviews, NOT applications. You will be turned down automatically if you do applications) before you will get even one chance at working.

You have given yourself a hard row to hoe, and it will take years to get anywhere near right. BUT, you MUST stop right now, and go from here.... keeping a good attitude through all the crap you now have to face.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Two of my exes are jail birds and have been on parole... One thing they do NOT allow you to do is drink..I would listen to WillieT's advice..he knows what he's talking about..

Just turned 21 got out of Jail been in and out my whole life did 2 years recently, I honestly don't know what to do with my life I feel alone and I struggle with god I drink a lot and other things I'm on parole, I just want to feel at peace with Yahweh I have church tomorrow and I want to go .

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord guide Xeny_xo in your ways and bless to lead a worthy life. In Jesus righteous name, Amen!

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
Psalm 84:12 - O Lord of hosts, blessed is the man that trusteth in thee.

Jeremiah 17:7 - Blessed is the man that trusteth in the Lord, and whose hope the Lord is.

Psalm 40:4 - Blessed is that man that maketh the Lord his trust,...

Psalm 146:5 - Happy is he that hath the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in the Lord his God:

Nahum 1:7 - [SUP] [/SUP]The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and he knoweth them that trust in him.

Proverbs 3:5-6 - [SUP] [/SUP]Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Psalm 40:13 - Be pleased, O Lord, to deliver me: O Lord, make haste to help me.

Psalm 40:17 - [SUP] [/SUP]But I am poor and needy; yet the Lord thinketh upon me: thou art my help and my deliverer; make no tarrying, O my God.

Isaiah 66:2 - ...but to this man will I look, even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit, and trembleth at my word.

Psalm 34:19 - Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord delivereth him out of them all.

Psalm 91:14-16 - Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
Psalm 25:5 - Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Psalm 39:7 - And now, Lord, what wait I for? my hope is in thee.

God is right there with you in your helplessness. He resides in you. 1 Corinthians 3:16.

Proverbs 5:21 - For the ways of man are before the eyes of the Lord, and he pondereth all his goings.

Psalm 139:17-18 - How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

Psalm 40:5 - ...thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto thee: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

Please read John 17:20-26. God loves you with all his heart, mind, soul, strength, and might.

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
Psalm 103:1-5

1 Bless the Lord, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless his holy name.

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits:

3 Who forgiveth all thine iniquities; who healeth all thy diseases;

4 Who redeemeth thy life from destruction; who crowneth thee with lovingkindness and tender mercies;

5 Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle's.

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
Isaiah 26:3 - Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Philippians 4:7 - And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Please do not depend on your own understanding and just trust that God will help you in all things. You're are blessed and taken care of for the simple fact that you make the living God your trust.

Psalm 138:8 - The Lord will perfect that which concerneth me: thy mercy, O Lord, endureth for ever: forsake not the works of thine own hands.

Read Psalm 37.

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
You are never alone

Isaiah 41:10 - Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.

Isaiah 41:13 - For I the Lord thy God will hold thy right hand, saying unto thee, Fear not; I will help thee.

Joshua 1:9 - Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

Psalm 34:18 - The Lord is nigh unto them that are of a broken heart; and saveth such as be of a contrite spirit.

Last edited:

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
I have more to say. But I'm super tired as it is 4:40 AM where I live. Lord bless you Kenny. You are God's beloved 1 John 3:1-2 , 1 Peter 2:11

Please remember that where you go, God goes. You are never separate from Him. You are his Holy temple. He lives in you. Seriously.

Last edited:

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
Jesus is married to you, 2 Corinthians 11:2.

South_FLA

Jan 1, 2017
And when you pray, Jesus prays for you.

Romans 8:26-27
Likewise the Spirit also helpeth our infirmities: for we know not what we should pray for as we ought: but the Spirit itself maketh intercession for us with groanings which cannot be uttered. And he that searcheth the hearts knoweth what is the mind of the Spirit, because he maketh intercession for the saints according to the will of God.

Hebrews 7:25
Wherefore he is able also to save them to the uttermost that come unto God by him, seeing he ever liveth to make intercession for them.

Pour your heart out to Him, the Lord of hosts your Father hears you.

Psalm 62:8 - Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us. Selah.

Psalm 94:9 - He that planted the ear, shall he not hear? he that formed the eye, shall he not see?