Prayer-Need intercession, desperate

  • Thread starter Thread starter YPatel001
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Y

YPatel001

Guest
I am a sinner that has recently just went through some life changing events and I feel the need for prayer. I am 24 years old and just been recently out of a relationship that was very hurtful and has lost the ability to pray and now I am desperate and I am beginning to cry out to God and talk to him. It seems like my heart is in a really tough battle. I thought I had spiritual direction in my life but apparently I don’t. So I am asking God for direction and purpose once again. I thought person I was with was the one I was suppose to be with. But this relationship has put a lot of holds on me in the sense of my heart and where I belong cause I thought I was bonded to this person but not anymore and I am having to realize that and I want to heal completely. I want God to take control of my life and lead me and direct me for his purpose so I can be the man He has called me to be. I don’t want to go down a bad path or down a sinful path. I want to grow deeper in my relationship with God. It does seem like I have multiple prayer requests but this is where my heart lies in a lot of issues. I am currently also under a depressed state right now and need prayer for sleep, rest, joy, peace, and happiness. I want to be the man of God He has called me to be. For God to come close cause He seems so far away from me to give me direction and guidance.