Prayer needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Hello My brother Ron found out yesterday he has kidney cancer. He has some procedures upcoming and I would appreciate your prayers for Gods Good and pleasing Will to be done

thanks and God bless

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
"God willest above all things that your brother mayest be in health and prosper even as his soul prospereth "

prayer

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
fograysprayerkneeling - Copy (11) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Co...jpg
"Let us pray of God's presence to be upon this life,
and that there be a wellbeing in all things pertaining
to the health issue upon their life."
Let us pray of this to be done."
'Amen'
'Praise God'

man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
the old time prophecy

“But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed. All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.”
‭‭Isaiah‬ ‭53:5-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

the fulfillment of Christ and the New Testament

“For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps: who did no sin, neither was guile found in his mouth:

who, when he was reviled, reviled not again; when he suffered, he threatened not; but committed himself to him that judgeth righteously: who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed. For ye were as sheep going astray; but are now returned unto the Shepherd and Bishop of your souls.”
‭‭1 Peter‬ ‭2:21-25

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
"God willest above all things that your brother mayest be in health and prosper even as his soul prospereth "

prayer
amen brother , it’s appreciated

“wherever two or three agree in my name there also am I with them “

IanC

Jan 31, 2020
Hello My brother Ron found out yesterday he has kidney cancer. He has some procedures upcoming and I would appreciate your prayers for Gods Good and pleasing Will to be done

thanks and God bless
I'm sorry to hear that your brother, Ron, has kidney cancer. I'll pray for him that God will heal him according to His perfect will, give him strength and peace of mind for his upcoming procedures.

Nov 26, 2021
India
Sorry to hear the news, Pilgrimshope. Will pray for your brother to be healed if it is the Lord's Will, and to be consoled and strengthened by the Holy Spirit in this trial. May the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus help your good brother Ron to overcome the challenge of cancer.

God Bless.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I'm sorry to hear that your brother, Ron, has kidney cancer. I'll pray for him that God will heal him according to His perfect will, give him strength and peace of mind for his upcoming procedures.
I appreciate that very much thank you and God bless God is always well able sometimes we don’t understand his Will completely but we trust him in all things

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Sorry to hear the news, Pilgrimshope. Will pray for your brother to be healed if it is the Lord's Will, and to be consoled and strengthened by the Holy Spirit in this trial. May the Precious Blood of Our Lord Jesus help your good brother Ron to overcome the challenge of cancer.

God Bless.
thank you so much and God bless prayer is a powerful thing

I think back to the ot I can’t remember who it was but a man was determined by God to have a few days of life left .

then someone interceded I think it was Isaiah but not sure and he was given seven more years of life based on the intercession

Gods Will often is to hear us and respond with the magnification of his glory among us

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Before the mountains were born or you brought forth the earth and the world, from everlasting to everlasting you are God. For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night.