Prayer please.. I woke feeling very frustrated

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gali0022

Junior Member
May 23, 2014
29
1
1
Today I woke up feeling very frustrated, anxious, & crying.. I blamed it on the lack of sleep but now it's more than that . I am getting chills & my body aches like that of when you get the cold or flu except I don't . I have no clue why I feel like this if yesterday I was fine .i am scared because I have never felt I like this before . There is no one home right now to help me. That's why I came here to you brothers & sisters to ask for prayer. Please help!
 
I'm praying for you sister. Your probably just anxious. Don't worry and keep talking to the lord. Do something that you find that is relaxing to you. God Bless.