Prayer please

  • Thread starter Thread starter reconnectingwithGod
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

reconnectingwithGod

Guest
today i got a mammogram due to having a little pain in a certain area i would like to request prayer for good results. also my marriage is failing and I need the comfort of prayer that God will work his wonders over it. And lastly I have been having difficult thoughts about suicide I used to take these pills that would cause to think and dream about it but its been over a year of more since i stopped taking the pills and the dreams and thoughts are still with me I am a little scared . So please pray for me.
 
God is always with you. I understand about suicide and depression. If you would like to read my story, click the links in my signature. God bless you and I hope your mammogram comes out okay.. :)
 
i'm praying for you right now that the Lord will give you peace in this heartache, he wants you close to him please don't let him get far away.
 
Thanks for the prayers I won't know my results for a week or so. The pain is unbarring but I know prayer works :)
 
"Dear Heavenly Father, I want to reverse the prayer list mentioned in order to set the foundation for the answer to come directly from you. God, help 'reconnectingWG' to not listen or place her concerns on anyone else but you. Father work in this crisis in front of her, neigh, this war in front of her, to be won by you speaking to her 'will' to leave in your influence a surrendered heart left in your Spirit Lord..

Father help her in every detail of her life right now, the pills, the burdens of the tyranny of the urgent, anything that would distance her from offering herself to you for answers; work in her marriage to be worked out on both sides drawing both parties closer to you, and protect her during these tough times, be with her physically I ask you to heal her to let your glory be seen by the faithful prayers that are offered for that purpose, but if you are doing something we cannot foresee help us all to continue in you relentlessly in faithfulness toward you in caring for our sister. I pray this in your name thru the name of Jesus..Amen!"...

..Our Lord insists on the inevitability of peril. Right thru His talks with His disciples, without panic and without passion and without fear He says, "You must lay your account with this sort of thing, with war, with spite, with hatred and with jealousy, with despising, with banishment and with death. Now remember I have told you these things that when they happen you may not be scared." Luke 21.

I pray for your particulars without question....but I also pray for your resolve to not worry, so as not to be taken aside by the devil to sin. For whenever we begin to calculate without God we sin. The only suicide God would ever allow is self-denial,and this He requires, and a unconditional surrender to Him thru Christ Jesus.

This not only will heal you, It will bring service to you of God and all that He has in His resources. God is faithful and can heal and make way your path anyway, but He offers guarantees when you offer yourself in such an unconditional way-- I know the results: "He is not here to harm you, but to prosper you and give you hope and a future."

In Christ sister you are not weak, suicide is a weak notion of thought and a surrender thru sacrifice to a dead end hope [a lie]..it is not self-denial it is self-pity. But in God all things are possible. Let this crisis bring you to that decision, I will be praying for the 'all' of your conditions not just all your circumstances. God bless you richly!! Stay seated in Christ, this is not a weak seat... it is the power the universe and your issues cannot fathom, yet to be released unto you! Stay tough ....we care here, we will pray here, we will fellowship here with you, we will support you thru the tough times, we will sometimes just offer the shoulder, and other times offer the cool drink of hope...but know this God wants you, Loves you, and will fight all of the things in your life for you. Self- realization is your enemy now, Gods will is the only way to joy.
 
God loves you no matter what. And I love you no matter what. We are all to love each other no matter what.
 
"Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you." This is my favorite bible verse. Reminding us that God loves us and always takes care of us as we trust in him. We love you. Always remember God loves you too. God bless you. I hope everything goes well.
 
Lord bless reconnectingwith god in this matter and let you always be her God. In Jesus name, Amen!
 
Am agreeing with all these prayers in Jesus' name!!

JesusPrayingAnimatedNoText3-vi.gif
 
I got a call from my doctor and they found a mass inside the area i have pain in they will be doing more tests keep praying