Prayer please!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 26, 2017
I have been having a lot of neurological issues. I have a big test tomorrow to rule out ALS and so many things. Can you please pray the test will be negative ... thank you

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will surround you with His love, provide healing and favor regarding your reports. Grace and peace to you!

Jun 18, 2013
Lord we pray with TrustingGod4life. Heal him/her completely. LEt him/her come out of the health problems they are in. In the precious name of Jesus.Amen

Dec 26, 2017
Thank you all for praying... I’m nervous to go today! I haven’t even eaten in 24 hours

MrH59

Jun 24, 2018
Beech Island SC
I have been having a lot of neurological issues. I have a big test tomorrow to rule out ALS and so many things. Can you please pray the test will be negative ... thank you
If you have trusted GOD for life, Trust him now, pray that his divine will be done. I realize its hard to " let go and let GOD " but worry will only make you sick. "
May the peace of GOD which transcends all understanding guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus. " Philippian 4:7
Dear GOD and heavenly Father we ask you to Bless "trustingGod4life" with comfort. Hold her in the palm of your hands. We ask that your will would be that these test would be negative for ALS and the you would heal the body. Give the doctors the knowledge to heal. Amen.

Dec 26, 2017
If you have trusted GOD for life, Trust him now, pray that his divine will be done. I realize its hard to " let go and let GOD " but worry will only make you sick. "
May the peace of GOD which transcends all understanding guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus. " Philippian 4:7
Dear GOD and heavenly Father we ask you to Bless "trustingGod4life" with comfort. Hold her in the palm of your hands. We ask that your will would be that these test would be negative for ALS and the you would heal the body. Give the doctors the knowledge to heal. Amen.
Your right. Sometimes it’s sooo hard to let go and let God! Only thing I can do is Trust him. I’m still a bit anxious for my appt st 1:00 thank you though for praying

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for TrustingGod4Life, let the test be found negative and bless the treatment and bring a quick healing upon TrustingGod4Life, yes Lord let the neurological problems be solved and TrustingGod4Life, enjoy a good health. In Jesus loving name, Amen!

Dec 26, 2017
Thank you all for praying for me, it was quite painful! But the doctor said the test went well and my nerves and muscle are in great shape!!!!! Praise God!!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s good to know that your reports are well. All glory to God. Blessings and continued prayers for you!

Dec 26, 2017
It’s good to know that your reports are well. All glory to God. Blessings and continued prayers for you!
Thank you Emily. Yes I’m so thankful. I love how God is so merciful patient and healing when I know I don’t deserve anything at all