prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Please pray for my younger brother he's 14 and he really really needs Jesus Christ to enter his life please please pray and thank you

Oct 19, 2016
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for your younger brother, asking the Lord to bring him to a saving faith in Jesus. I believe that there is great power in our agreeing together in a prayer like this. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him. Blessings!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
It’s sweet of you to seek prayer for your younger brother. Be assured I’m standing with you, asking God to reveal His infinite love to him in a powerful way and draw him closer to Himself as you look to Him in faith. Blessings to you and yours!

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Thanks for sharing, friend. I just said a prayer for your younger brother, asking the Lord to bring him to a saving faith in Jesus. I believe that there is great power in our agreeing together in a prayer like this. May God bless you for your compassionate heart and grant that your desires be fulfilled as you trust in Him. Blessings!
Thank you so so much I really appreciate you taking aside sometime to pray for my brother, thanks! God bless you too!

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
It’s sweet of you to seek prayer for your younger brother. Be assured I’m standing with you, asking God to reveal His infinite love to him in a powerful way and draw him closer to Himself as you look to Him in faith. Blessings to you and yours!
Thanks this means a lot! I really feel peace when you told me you are standing with me, asking God to His infinite love to him in a powerful way and draw him in closer to Himself. Thanks very very much for praying for him. And if you can please pray for him here and there. that would mean a lot! God bless you!

Violet24

Apr 14, 2015
Lord Jesus, I lift up YHello's younger brother to you in prayer! Lord, may he come to know You as Lord and Savior of his life. Draw him close to you Lord, and may he learn of Your ways. Surround his life with Your goodness Lord, and may He grow stronger & stronger in his faith as the years go by. In Jesus name!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we agree and pray for YHello's younger bro. please work in his life and bless him. Lord let you be glorified, in his life, in Jesus precious name, Amen!

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Lord Jesus, I lift up YHello's younger brother to you in prayer! Lord, may he come to know You as Lord and Savior of his life. Draw him close to you Lord, and may he learn of Your ways. Surround his life with Your goodness Lord, and may He grow stronger & stronger in his faith as the years go by. In Jesus name!
Thanks Violet24 (like your nametag) I want to thank you for the beautful prayer. May God bless you!

YHello

Aug 12, 2018
Lord we agree and pray for YHello's younger bro. please work in his life and bless him. Lord let you be glorified, in his life, in Jesus precious name, Amen!
Thanks for praying for my brother! it really means a lot. I hope you have a wonderful day and blessed day. God bless you!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Thanks this means a lot! I really feel peace when you told me you are standing with me, asking God to His infinite love to him in a powerful way and draw him in closer to Himself. Thanks very very much for praying for him. And if you can please pray for him here and there. that would mean a lot! God bless you!
You are very welcome, dear. Be assured of my continued prayers for you and your brother. Grace and peace to you and yours!