Prayer Report

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Hello dear family in Yeshua, Jesus!

I am pasting below some words from my dear sister, Linda Kay, for whom you all have been praying.

I do not tell you all that is going on with my loved ones because there is so much going on that it may be unbelievable for many, and even perhaps seem some kind of bid for sympathy, but it is not.

Linda Kay, cancer and all, takes care of her husband who has had a series of accidents, illnesses, surgeries, and more. This is just her husband, my bil. In his late mid 70's he has just undergone a surgical procedure on his back from a recent injury from, get ready, having fallen off of a newly installed gazebo he was working on. Don't even ask! Oh, he removed his oxygen feed so he could go up the ladder. I suspect the lack of oxygen is why he fell, but not having been there, and not being a doctor that is pure speculation on my part.

Anyway something was really injured in his disks in several places. His doctor told him previous to the operation, several weeks ago, that because of his oxygen levels coupled with other problems, there was an extreme possibility Ken would not live through the procedure. Not that the procedure is dangerous, but Ken's system seemed so very weak to the doctor. Had enough for now? OK, here is my sister's report on the procedure:

Ken is doing so well and I thank the Lord for that. It is a miracle in itself what they can do now with medicine and the Lord gave the doctors the ability to learn what He wants them to know to care for people. Tell Ellie the power in prayer is alive and well. I go to my cancer doctor on Monday.

Thank you everyone for your genuine concern and powerful prayers, always in Jesus Christ.....jack

P

psychomom

These folks remind me of my husband's great aunt, whom we all called "Tanti". She was a pretty tiny yet hardy woman who moved to the 'States from Germany in the early 20th century. We had to remove the (unmotarized) lawn mower from her garage when she was 85 to prevent her from cutting the grass herself.
And we had to take away all the ladders when she was 93 and we found her washing the outside of her second story windows.

He mind was sharp. She just refused to quit working. When I was a young wife, I was surprised to see her in her basement doing the laundry. She was so gratified that she had a wringer...the woman, well into her 60s, was doing her laundry on a washboard and putting it through a crank wringer with delight, as this was so much easier than wringing out the water by hand!!! She had an electric dryer which she never used...clothesline was fine, thank you. :)
When we celebrated her 100th birthday we were beginning to make plans for her to go to an assisted living place. Most of her great nieces and nephews didn't live close enough to monitor her daily, and it was becoming difficult for Mark's aunt and uncle to do so as they were approaching their eighties.
We were blessed to celebrate three more birthdays with Tanti before the Lord took her to her reward.

If you will, please tell Linda Kay that I am ceaselessly humbled by her faith, and placed on a good path by our loving Lord to follow her in it. ♥
Since the Lord IS the power in prayer, I will continue to seek Him for His good will toward both your sister and her husband.
Thanks for the update, Jack. :)
I love hearing about them.
-ellie

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Jesus is so wonderful and good!
Se and all continue in my prayers in Jesus.
Give her my love. :)

God bless
pickles

S

shekaniah

Prayers sent...

C

ChurchLover

Hello dear family in Yeshua, Jesus!

I am pasting below some words from my dear sister, Linda Kay, for whom you all have been praying.

I do not tell you all that is going on with my loved ones because there is so much going on that it may be unbelievable for many, and even perhaps seem some kind of bid for sympathy, but it is not.

Linda Kay, cancer and all, takes care of her husband who has had a series of accidents, illnesses, surgeries, and more. This is just her husband, my bil. In his late mid 70's he has just undergone a surgical procedure on his back from a recent injury from, get ready, having fallen off of a newly installed gazebo he was working on. Don't even ask! Oh, he removed his oxygen feed so he could go up the ladder. I suspect the lack of oxygen is why he fell, but not having been there, and not being a doctor that is pure speculation on my part.

Anyway something was really injured in his disks in several places. His doctor told him previous to the operation, several weeks ago, that because of his oxygen levels coupled with other problems, there was an extreme possibility Ken would not live through the procedure. Not that the procedure is dangerous, but Ken's system seemed so very weak to the doctor. Had enough for now? OK, here is my sister's report on the procedure:

Ken is doing so well and I thank the Lord for that. It is a miracle in itself what they can do now with medicine and the Lord gave the doctors the ability to learn what He wants them to know to care for people. Tell Ellie the power in prayer is alive and well. I go to my cancer doctor on Monday.

Thank you everyone for your genuine concern and powerful prayers, always in Jesus Christ.....jack

Praise the Lord for his Powerful Healing and Miracle he is doing in your friends life Wow that's a testimony for the Lord and Savior, I will continue to keep you all in my prayers God works in Mysterious ways

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
Here is another message direct from my sister's email to me this morning:

"Went to cancer doctor and I asked for the print out of the report of my last two pet scans. I wanted to read them. Well there was not much to them really but they did say my last one in July anyway that the cancer is dormant and some have actually went away. I am not saying all but some. The doctor keeps telling me that she is amazed at me. I told her I have a brother who lives in Spain and he has friends all over the world and he has them all praying for me not to mention the people here in the U.S.A. praying for me. I told her that the Lord is taking real good care of me."

This wonderful news is a direct reflection of your good and great works in prayer. I love you all so much in Yeshua, Jesus, for your works regarding her. You are all lights in this dark present day world, and your reward shall be great if my reckoning is right, and in the sight of our Lord, I believe it is.

Know that your prayers are helping me in so many ways, you cannot know. I pray the Holy Spirit give you knowledge of the glory you are giving our Father, God, amen.

P

psychomom

Jack! :D
What a powerful witness to the doctor!! :)
And what a blessing and honor to be allowed to see the Lord about His good work---thank you! ♥

May He continue to take real good care of us all.
I love you, too. :)
-el

J

Jemuel

God is good! am always with you in prayers. God bless you more