Prayer request, 34th prayer request to succeed on FOREX

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dude777

Feb 8, 2024
This is 34th prayer request to succeed on FOREX.

Please pray I find a strategy that works.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019

Perhaps you should find a more honest way to earn a living? Ever heard of work?

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023

the Word says He meets our needs according to His riches and glory.
How does this glorify Him?

Oct 21, 2022
I'm just in awe that you count the number of prayer requests

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Welcome to CC and glad the Lord led you here!!! So you're in No Korea, wow what is it like living there? God bless & keep and guide you!🙏

Dude777

Feb 8, 2024
I guess it would help if you had some insider information. Seems like gambling to me so my prayer is that you find something else to spend your time pursuing.
My parents told me to work with this so I just obey them, I actually don’t wanna work with this since it’s too much hard work trading currencies and making a profit from it by knowing it’s psychology.

Dude777

Feb 8, 2024
I don’t know what else to work with since my parents wants me to succeed on this before I do something else.

Dude777

Feb 8, 2024
the Word says He meets our needs according to His riches and glory.
How does this glorify Him?
I think this puts your trust in God since my parents told me you need God to succeed on this, but not everyone are Christians who succeed on FOREX, but many are since God helps them succeed when they put their trust in God.

Dude777

Feb 8, 2024
Welcome to CC and glad the Lord led you here!!! So you're in No Korea, wow what is it like living there? God bless & keep and guide you!🙏
I didn’t wanna add the real country I live in since I’m just a kid or something, so I lied about living in North Korea 🇰🇵, I’m sorry for lying.

Tall_Timbers

Mar 31, 2023
Cheyenne WY
christiancommunityforum.com
My parents told me to work with this so I just obey them, I actually don’t wanna work with this since it’s too much hard work trading currencies and making a profit from it by knowing it’s psychology.
Once, decades ago I found myself in Great Britain when the pound fell a whole lot and was about on a par with the US dollar. Looking back I should have opened a bank account there in pounds and then closed the account when the value of the pound normalized.

seoulsearch

OutWrite Trouble
May 23, 2009

I don’t know what else to work with since my parents wants me to succeed on this before I do something else.
I think this puts your trust in God since my parents told me you need God to succeed on this, but not everyone are Christians who succeed on FOREX, but many are since God helps them succeed when they put their trust in God.
I didn’t wanna add the real country I live in since I’m just a kid or something, so I lied about living in North Korea 🇰🇵, I’m sorry for lying.
This is 35th prayer request to succeed on FOREX. Please pray I find a strategy that works. So I’m counting the amount of prayer requests it takes until it happens, so people know that never give up when they believe in something.
Ok, just to make sure I understand:

1. You're trading futures on the Forex markets, hoping to make big profits.
2. Your parents are insisting that you do this, and your parents also say that you need God to be successful at it.
3. You say you are a kid and that you lied about living in North Korea so as not to reveal your real location.
4. You are counting the number of prayers you put up to ask God to help you find profitable strategies for trading because you believe your own prayers will be answered, and want this to inspire others.

If you want other believers to pray with you, we need to know:

1. Is what you're doing even legal in the country you are in?

I understand not wanting to reveal too much about yourself, which is fine, especially if you are, as you said in your post, "just a kid or something."

I don't know about the country you are in and you don't have to tell us, but in the USA, you cannot legally trade until you are at least 18. I'm a part of several financial chats and the younger members often talk about the fact that they can't even legally open their own accounts until age 18.

Their parents have to open custodial accounts for them, and in theory, the parents are to make financial transactions on behalf of the child, not the other way around. And bank accounts are much different from trading accounts, at least here in the USA.

2. Are you legally old enough to have your own account and to trade, or are you doing so in an account that's under your parent's names?

If you are not old enough and/or are using someone else's account to trade, most likely, what you are doing is technically illegal and possibly even criminal activity.

If so, you cannot ask God to bless this and you are intentionally asking Him to help you break the governing laws of your land. No amount of prayer, no matter how many times and from how many people, is going to make this right.

3. Are you able to have a talk with your parents about this?

Even if you are of age and have your own account, you obviously don't sound comfortable with this and should not be doing it.

4. Do you have a pastor/spiritual authority/church that you can confide in and come with you to talk to your parents about this if need be?

If you aren't meeting the legal requirements of your country, your parents are insisting that you break the law and seem to think God is backing them up.

And, if this is true, you are also here asking other believers in Christ to pray that God will bless your illegal activity, which I think you would have to know is wrong.

Now, even if you are of legal age, it's still important to have a talk with your parents. If they insist on doing this, they should be the ones doing so and not putting that burden on you.

Please confront your parents and tell them you do not want to do this, and they should not be trying to make you do so.

I will pray that God will lead you in this hope you'll keep us posted on how it goes.

Godsgirl1983

Feb 2, 2023
since I’m just a kid or something
well, assuming we can believe what you say now, how old are you?
or if you'd rather answer the age range like 10-14 15-18 19-20 etc.
You say you're just a kid or something, but everyone's idea of what age a kid is varies, so...

Dude777

Feb 8, 2024
Ok, just to make sure I understand:

1. You're trading futures on the Forex markets, hoping to make big profits.
2. Your parents are insisting that you do this, and your parents also say that you need God to be successful at it.
3. You say you are a kid and that you lied about living in North Korea so as not to reveal your real location.
4. You are counting the number of prayers you put up to ask God to help you find profitable strategies for trading because you believe your own prayers will be answered, and want this to inspire others.

If you want other believers to pray with you, we need to know:

1. Is what you're doing even legal in the country you are in?

I understand not wanting to reveal too much about yourself, which is fine, especially if you are, as you said in your post, "just a kid or something."

I don't know about the country you are in and you don't have to tell us, but in the USA, you cannot legally trade until you are at least 18. I'm a part of several financial chats and the younger members often talk about the fact that they can't even legally open their own accounts until age 18.

Their parents have to open custodial accounts for them, and in theory, the parents are to make financial transactions on behalf of the child, not the other way around. And bank accounts are much different from trading accounts, at least here in the USA.

2. Are you legally old enough to have your own account and to trade, or are you doing so in an account that's under your parent's names?

If you are not old enough and/or are using someone else's account to trade, most likely, what you are doing is technically illegal and possibly even criminal activity.

If so, you cannot ask God to bless this and you are intentionally asking Him to help you break the governing laws of your land. No amount of prayer, no matter how many times and from how many people, is going to make this right.

3. Are you able to have a talk with your parents about this?

Even if you are of age and have your own account, you obviously don't sound comfortable with this and should not be doing it.

4. Do you have a pastor/spiritual authority/church that you can confide in and come with you to talk to your parents about this if need be?

If you aren't meeting the legal requirements of your country, your parents are insisting that you break the law and seem to think God is backing them up.

And, if this is true, you are also here asking other believers in Christ to pray that God will bless your illegal activity, which I think you would have to know is wrong.

Now, even if you are of legal age, it's still important to have a talk with your parents. If they insist on doing this, they should be the ones doing so and not putting that burden on you.

Please confront your parents and tell them you do not want to do this, and they should not be trying to make you do so.

I will pray that God will lead you in this hope you'll keep us posted on how it goes.

Answer 1: Yes it’s legal were I live, the country I live in is famous for online gambling.

Answer 2: I started to trade when I was 15 or 16 years old, today I’m 20, and I consider myself a kid until I’m 21.

Answer 3: I always talk to my parents about FOREX and they tell me to keep praying and never give up trading until I succeed.

Answer 4: my parents force me to do FOREX, I don’t want to do FOREX and they get mad when I refuse or wanna give up on FOREX, since I think it’s too hard.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
There is nothing dishonest about trading in foreign currencies. As a matter of fact, it is hard work. Currencies fluctuate on a daily basis (or even more frequently). Here is what Investopedia says: "Foreign exchange (Forex) trading is the process of buying one currency and selling another with the goal of making a profit from the trade."

The Bible does not consider making an honest profit as being "dishonest". Every business makes a profit in order to stay in business. The "profit" is the income of the business person or corporation for providing the products or services which it provides. Only Communists hate this concept, since they prefer to steal from honest businessmen and hand out "free cash" which is not really free.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
"The best traders hone their skills through practice and discipline. They also perform self-analysis to see what drives their trades and learn how to keep fear and greed out of the equation. These are the skills any forex trader should practice." -- Investopedia.

Moses_Young

Sep 15, 2019
There is nothing dishonest about trading in foreign currencies. As a matter of fact, it is hard work. Currencies fluctuate on a daily basis (or even more frequently). Here is what Investopedia says: "Foreign exchange (Forex) trading is the process of buying one currency and selling another with the goal of making a profit from the trade."

The Bible does not consider making an honest profit as being "dishonest". Every business makes a profit in order to stay in business. The "profit" is the income of the business person or corporation for providing the products or services which it provides. Only Communists hate this concept, since they prefer to steal from honest businessmen and hand out "free cash" which is not really free.
Actually, it's the other way around. The Communists like to profit from the labour of others by gambling on currency exchange, rather than honest work. I'm fairly sure it's documented within The Protocols of the Elders of Zion.

Status
Not open for further replies.