P
PinkSteeler
Guest
Please pray for those grievning mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, children, wives, husbands, and friends and family members.
I know God to be a comforter so I just call upon His comforting spirit to rest rule and abide in my life and in my home. I call upon the Almighty God to send his angels of peace to my home. No sleep shall be lost, no overeating or destructive behavior to try to take away the pain. God be the God who He is and it will all work out. Jesus help your children mend and heal and take away their sorrows. We love you and we praise you because YOU are worthy!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Your daughter,
Monica
I know God to be a comforter so I just call upon His comforting spirit to rest rule and abide in my life and in my home. I call upon the Almighty God to send his angels of peace to my home. No sleep shall be lost, no overeating or destructive behavior to try to take away the pain. God be the God who He is and it will all work out. Jesus help your children mend and heal and take away their sorrows. We love you and we praise you because YOU are worthy!
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
Your daughter,
Monica