Prayer request anxiety

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Redlizzie73

New member
Aug 13, 2020
3
2
3
Hi! I was wondering if you could pray for me...my name is Shannen. I’ve been dealing with a lot of anxiety the past couple weeks and it’s especially affecting my sleep. Could you pray that my anxiety goes away and that I can get restful sleep? Thank you! Because of Jesus, Shannen
 
Hi! I was wondering if you could pray for me...my name is Shannen. I’ve been dealing with a lot of anxiety the past couple weeks and it’s especially affecting my sleep. Could you pray that my anxiety goes away and that I can get restful sleep? Thank you! Because of Jesus, Shannen

If you do not mind, what are you worried about?
 
Not a single thing in particular...just a general feeling...it’s been a tough winter/year and I think things have just sort of caved in.
 
Hi! I was wondering if you could pray for me...my name is Shannen. I’ve been dealing with a lot of anxiety the past couple weeks and it’s especially affecting my sleep. Could you pray that my anxiety goes away and that I can get restful sleep? Thank you! Because of Jesus, Shannen

We'll do, Shannen! And here are a few words from the Lord regarding anxiety:

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

"Humble yourselves, therefore, under the mighty hand of God so that at the proper time he may exalt you, casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
 
welcometocc9p.png



ROMANS5-8s.png


John316s.png



philippians1_6.png



Christmas2020s.png



Philippians2-5-11s.png


:)
 
"I pray you come to know of a peace and well being within yourself, and to know
a quiet time of calmness before our Lord. Let us pray to be done with those things that
may cause unrest, and go forward with hope of a glad heart, and to be thankful for
things we have, be they great or small, and to know with God, all is well. "
Let us pray of this to be."
'Amen'
'Praise God'


man-praying - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg tenor9IYMK91O.gif
 
Hi! I was wondering if you could pray for me...my name is Shannen. I’ve been dealing with a lot of anxiety the past couple weeks and it’s especially affecting my sleep. Could you pray that my anxiety goes away and that I can get restful sleep? Thank you! Because of Jesus, Shannen

Surely praying God will give you peace of mind and allow you to rest and recover from the anxiety you are suffering
 
  • Like
Reactions: Redlizzie73