Prayer request for an abused friend of mine

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

Iamlearning

Hello dear all, I would appreciate some prayers for my best friend. She has been married for around eight years to a man who is abusive and has three children. He breaks things and has menaced her many times. The police was finally involved yesterday, and she is taking him to court but feels horrible about it. It must be terrible to marry a man and end up like this with three small children (the older is 8 and the younger 1 and a half). She is a nice girl and he was too before I don't know what has happened to him or to his head to become an abuser. Appreciating much your prayers for her, her name is Aina, the kids are called Nadal, Llucia and Aina too. Many blessings and thank you.

T

Tabitha4thelord

Awwww, this is so sad...I am so sorry to hear of such sadness
I pray for people and animals everyday about this kind of stuff
now that I have names I know who to pray for and our loving Lord knows too
they will be In my prayers day and night
God Bless you

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for Aina, give your knowledge wisdom to deal this situation. Heal her physically, spiritually and emotionally, yes Lord bless her and change her husband, let him be , loving and caring towards her and Children. Lord please bless and change him. Lord we pray bless this husband and wife, also bless these three Children. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

T

Tinuviel

Dear God, these are your children. We don't understand why you let this happen to them, but we know that it is for their good. Please God, strengthen Aina and her children. Protect them and give them Your peace. In Jesus' name, Amen.

Dai3234

Sep 6, 2016
I pray they are all put on the correct path God wills for them, in Jesus Christ name I pray, Amen.

Taro

Apr 12, 2017
Lord we pray that You be Aina's guide and protector of the children in this situation. Please watch over them and help them through this difficult time. Keep them always mindful of Your presence and love. In Jesus name I pray, Amen.

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about Aina’s situation. This is a hard thing to go through. I know how difficult and devastating it must be for her. I just said a prayer for her and her children, asking the Lord to surround them with His perfect love, comfort, strength, and peace. Please do keep updating. Blessings!

I

Iamlearning

I want to thank you all for your prayers and please let me send you all a virtual hug for praying for my friend, I wish she could see this and know that good Christian people care and are praying for her and her ciscumstances, I'm going to tell her when she's ready to talk with me (today she is with family feeling much devastated, she can't even talk by phone. Hope she recovers soon). You are a blessing. Thank you all of you, God bless you.