Prayer request for severe dysmenorrhea

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gali0022

Junior Member
May 23, 2014
29
1
1
I have very painful excruciating menstrual cramps. Barely bearable. I couldnt sleep all night do to the pain. I was up all night in pain and praying for healing. The medicine only works for couple hours the wears off. Then pain comes back. I can't even stand up straight. I am in a lot of pain . For moments it goes away but then it comes Back even worse. I can only take so much medicine . If you could please please pray for healing , Thank you!
 
Lord Jesus let the pain go away, and your daughterbe st free from this bondage,Amen
 
Father, i am here at Your Throne with my sister Gali.
You know the pain she's suffering. You know her body
because you made it, fearfully and wonderfully.
please take what has broken in it, and heal her.
may it be for Your glory.
and, should You know it's best to wait a bit,
please give my sister Your strength. just love her, please, Abba.
cause her to know You are with her in every circumstance....may that bring her comfort.
make the meds last longer and do more.
thank You for kissing the boo-boos and calming your child,
for Jesus' sake.
 
Huge gentle hugs, praying in Jesus's name for a sweet and peaceful sleep for you.

God bless
pickles
 
I have very painful excruciating menstrual cramps. Barely bearable. I couldnt sleep all night do to the pain. I was up all night in pain and praying for healing. The medicine only works for couple hours the wears off. Then pain comes back. I can't even stand up straight. I am in a lot of pain . For moments it goes away but then it comes Back even worse. I can only take so much medicine . If you could please please pray for healing , Thank you!

Gali, if the cramps are that bad maybe you should see a doctor about them. I went to the doctor because the symptoms of my monthly were so severe, and I found out I had uterine cancer!! PLEASE go see your doctor about this.

​Lord, please give Gali the relief she so desperately seeks right now. Lead her to a doctor who can figure out what is causing her such pain, and how best to treat it. Heal her body of this debilitating pain. In Jesus' name, amen.