prayer request for spysat1 operation.

  • Thread starter Thread starter sally26
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sally26

Guest
hello everyone help me in praying for the success of the upcoming operation of spysat1 this will be on april21st...


DEAR lORD,

I come before you in prayer and in faith,for my friend spysat1 FATHER please surrounds him with your love,and prepare the way ahead,in all area for his upcoming surgery april 21,2011.FATHER pls.meet his every need during this time and for the recovery afterwards.
Father,I pray that You surround him in hospital with Godly nurses and hospital staff,and that YOU work through all the surgeon/s who will be operating so that the operation is a complete success.

thank you LORD and we trust in YOU.in the name of JESUS i pray amen.
 
Praying in agreement with you in Jesus Christ Our Lord!
I will be praying on the 21st.

God bless.
pickles
 
ohhhh myyy yes , I sure will pray for Josh !!!! hope all will go well from him !!!
 
Thank you all for the prayers! I'm at home now and recovering! Praise God! Trust in God!