Prayer request to be uncursed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Sep 29, 2023
I don't find the kind of stuff I am going through is normal. I get bullied at every single job I have no matter what I do. I'm either set up in some way or picked on and even threatened. Then every apartment I live in the neighbors start off okay and then start doing things like making loud noises,having parties and cursing loud at 12am. I had previous neighbors give me dirty looks and go around trying to pop the car tires. Then if I'm sitting somewhere in a parking lot I'm sure it traffiking a strange person appears and stands Infront of the car either watching me or looking. Then half the family is in debt and the other half of my family is in a cult. It's like ever since my uncle got into the cult our lives got worse and worse. I feel he had something to do with my grandmothers death possibly sacrificing her. I don't understand how life gets worse for our side of the family. Then I can't get a relative of mine to stop playing a game with witchcraft in it. He tortures me I been stuck with him for 8 years. I was badly abused by him in the past he turned out like his dad. I even got bullied at several churches the last church I was at the pastor tried to get me to marry a 43 year old man and I just realized he was watching me since I was a minor so the whole time the guy was like a predator. I almost gave in because I was desperate because of my abusive home situation but I finally got the strength to say No. The guy made himself look like the victim and turned other members of the church against me. I struggled to make friends especially since I turned Christian. It's almost impossible because of my race. I had to deal with racism all throughout my childhood. Now I have a serious phobia of people and I panic when I'm around people. I have constant meltdowns at my current retail job and the manager seems to have some kind of hidden evil. Everytime I work around him it's like something really bad happens that pushes me over the edge. I'm stuck in debt trying to pay off braces. Then I have people coming in my job harassing and bullying me. The famous word I always hear is "ugly." I mean I do have a extreme fear of people and only deal with them when I am forced to. I was sitting in a shopping center yesterday and heard "all black girls are ugly." I'm sure that's what I heard. I often have to hear it I'm guessing the devil uses it against me because he knows that tears me apart. I don't know if the devil is behind making women especially women of color insecure but when I stopped wearing makeup all together I constantly got called ugly, had things thrown at me, and guys getting aggressive. Then since I have curly hair that's another thing. People assume I'm homeless because I wear my hair curly EVEN IF ITS TAMED. I can't stay in my apartment because the neighbors torture me constantly.

notmyown

May 26, 2016
i'm praying for you, child. ♥

Truth01

May 7, 2022
Try set aside time every early morning and evening when you spend time listening to some christian music, reading a few verses in the bible and praying to God about how you feel about the situation you are in and the different challenges you are facing. This is the most Important thing and where you will win your battles in life.

Mathew 6:
33 But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Seek God first in life and these other things will fall in place. If you have relatives that worship witchcraft and other such things do not imitate them. God wants us to worship him and him only and when we do he assists us fully, but if you follow their idols things will not work out well for you. God says that you can not worship two Gods, you must either choose him or the other Gods. Try find a novel that you find interesting and download it onto your phone. When you have breaks at work spend time reading the novel. It should be a clean novel though and not with violence, sex etc or it will not help as much. There is a saying that books are the only way to go outside while staying inside. While you read you will be concerned about the things happening in the book and temporarily forget or no longer focus on the upsetting things in your life. This will give your mind a break from the stress and help you compose yourself and afterwards you will be better able to see which options are best for addressing the challenges you are facing. People that have been bullied before but were reading books through it barely ever remember the bullying later because at the time they were very involved in reading an interesting book.
Also try find a course you can work at to improve your personal work skills or learn new work skills. If you dont have Wifi to join sites like Coursera that give free educational courses, then try visit a local library and search for books that can advance your skills in your current job or give you new skills altogether. Focussing on elevating yourself in this way will also have the positive effect of distracting you from the challenges in life you may be facing, but far more importantly as you increase your skills you will gain a sense of achievement and increase your self confidence and self esteem which will help you to rise above your bullies emotionally and may create opportunities for you to get employment and lodging where people will be friendlier. Will continue praying that God guides and blesses you in life sister.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

Proverbs 24:19-20
:)

SomeDisciple

Jul 4, 2021
I don't find the kind of stuff I am going through is normal.
Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial that has come upon you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice that you share in the sufferings of Christ, so that you may be overjoyed at the revelation of His glory.

Easier said than done, right? One day the Lord will deliver us all; but I'm gonna pray that he delivers you out of this situation you are in before then and in the mean time strengthen you spiritually and give your soul peace. And maybe I'll pray for your whole family/neighborhood because that sounds pretty awful.

The famous word I always hear is "ugly." I mean I do have a extreme fear of people and only deal with them when I am forced to. I was sitting in a shopping center yesterday and heard "all black girls are ugly." I'm sure that's what I heard. I often have to hear it I'm guessing the devil uses it against me because he knows that tears me apart. I don't know if the devil is behind making women especially women of color insecure but when I stopped wearing makeup all together I constantly got called ugly, had things thrown at me, and guys getting aggressive. Then since I have curly hair that's another thing. People assume I'm homeless because I wear my hair curly EVEN IF ITS TAMED.
If people have such strong negative opinions about arbitrary things, or the modest natural appearance of a woman, then they are the ones with the problems. Real problems. Terminal illness of the soul kind of problems.

I even got bullied at several churches the last church I was at the pastor tried to get me to marry a 43 year old man and I just realized he was watching me since I was a minor so the whole time the guy was like a predator. I almost gave in because I was desperate because of my abusive home situation but I finally got the strength to say No. The guy made himself look like the victim and turned other members of the church against me. I struggled to make friends especially since I turned Christian.
It's good that you didn't want to get married for the wrong reasons. While it can be practical and normal to marry into a better situation, it can be super-creepy when a 'church' is trying to marry you off instead of minister to you. That's not to say that it should surprise you when men are interested in you, but if you made it clear that you were concerned about marrying for the wrong reason, no decent Church would pressure you into doing it.

And really, if a guy knows that you have any doubt, he should not want to marry you... I know I would be grateful for your honesty and integrity, and not trying to use me as a stepping stone, like the crafty worldly women do to their men.

Oct 16, 2023
Girl, you need to go get water baptized again to break that bullshit off of you. Trust me, I went through that kind of weird crazy. It’s been a lottttttt quieter since the water baptism, thank you Jesus