Prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Feb 28, 2021
Please pray for me. I have been having not much peace for about a month. I sobered up stared to fast my breakfast for a week ago but no breakthrough yet. I see my failures in my work, my relationships with other mothers... and time to time with my husband too. I want to feel God’s arm wrapping around me. I want His mercy and miracles. I need His help

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
Please pray for me. I have been having not much peace for about a month. I sobered up stared to fast my breakfast for a week ago but no breakthrough yet. I see my failures in my work, my relationships with other mothers... and time to time with my husband too. I want to feel God’s arm wrapping around me. I want His mercy and miracles. I need His help[/QUOTE

stand2

Dec 6, 2017
We are having a prayer supper tonight and I will ask a special prayer for you. May God reach down and touch you with His loving hands and give you strength to push away your fears and doubts, that the road ahead be made easy to travel. That the knowledge of His love for you will lighten you burden and bring you peace. Amen.

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Please pray for me. I have been having not much peace for about a month. I sobered up stared to fast my breakfast for a week ago but no breakthrough yet. I see my failures in my work, my relationships with other mothers... and time to time with my husband too. I want to feel God’s arm wrapping around me. I want His mercy and miracles. I need His help
Have you considered if you're having problems with so many people to look inward and consider what changes you may need to make, rather than thinking God should just fix everything?
Maybe there's issues in how you deal with people? Or maybe you are not making good choices in Who you're connecting with and need to find better people? Maybe both.

People most often seek miracles because they don't want to do the work themselves to make the changes. They feel God should do all the work for them, so they don't have to change themselves.

Feb 28, 2021
I have been longing for Christian counseling but it is not available here where I live - none Christian country. I know I am easily depressed and frightened. I read Christian books and thought of seeking online counseling from America but right now I cannot afford 60-120 dollars per session. I am not having enough sleep because 3 out of 5 kids are still small and thus this makes me more likely to feel weak, more prone to mistakes, and feel depressed afterwards. Not having the right priorities in life - spending time with God- must be the main issue though.

Sorry if I am just writing excuses. Last night (that is morning there) I felt so desperate and found your website. I wrote my prayer request.

I am sorry I just jumped in and thank you so much for your prayers and cares. I felt bit of peace thanks to you and this morning ( that is night to you) I could understand His Word better...

I honestly don’t know what exactly is happening to me, just lack of sleep? but these days it has been quite difficult.

Thank you once again
Chika

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Chika_isaiah, and this prayer request. Lord turn Chika_isaiah's sorrows into Joy. Lord let your peace and blessings be upon Chika_isaiah, In Jesus glorious name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
I have been longing for Christian counseling but it is not available here where I live - none Christian country. I know I am easily depressed and frightened. I read Christian books and thought of seeking online counseling from America but right now I cannot afford 60-120 dollars per session. I am not having enough sleep because 3 out of 5 kids are still small and thus this makes me more likely to feel weak, more prone to mistakes, and feel depressed afterwards. Not having the right priorities in life - spending time with God- must be the main issue though.

Sorry if I am just writing excuses. Last night (that is morning there) I felt so desperate and found your website. I wrote my prayer request.

I am sorry I just jumped in and thank you so much for your prayers and cares. I felt bit of peace thanks to you and this morning ( that is night to you) I could understand His Word better...

I honestly don’t know what exactly is happening to me, just lack of sleep? but these days it has been quite difficult.

Thank you once again
Chika
You mentioned lack of sleep, wc can create havoc in our lives when uncorrected. I hope by this time you have more peace as you surrender the matter to the Lord. But as you also said, we need the right priorities-- to spend that special time with God in His word.

Even i went thru clinical depression, wc i wont go into now, but God's word was a constant companion. He truly lifts up those who call upon Him. Be faithful in seeking Him and He will meet you.

More prayers for you.

Mar 6, 2021
Becoming sober (with His Grace and Help) is a huge change for you. Your body needs healing; your mind will follow. Try to be patient while waiting for Gods healing. Yes, read His word, take comfort in His promises, and eat as healthy as you can. I will pray for you

Feb 28, 2021
Thank you. I truly appreciate your prayers and comments. Sometimes I feel like I won’t be okay without proper counseling. Your message encouraged me to ever more cling on my Lord.

Feb 28, 2021
Healthy food... indeed when I am worn out I tend to go for quick unhealthy food... Thank you for your wisdom!

Mar 6, 2021
Healthy food... indeed when I am worn out I tend to go for quick unhealthy food... Thank you for your wisdom!
I think most of us fall prey to eating what feels good fast! Maybe try to always have something healthy and tasty around the home. Waiting on God can be a real test, but I think it's also a real lesson that we all need to learn deeply. (even when we don't want to!) God gives us many tools to use, and if we're not sure how then we can ask others who use them. Ok, I'm not sure I'm supposed to be sharing here; I think it's just a Prayer request room. I'm pretty new to this site. If I've overstepped, I apologize, sincerely. Feel the Blessings you have today!

Feb 28, 2021
I am grateful for you and your comments. I will read it again & again. Thank you and God bless you!