A
Aliciaforjesus
Guest
I have been going through a really hard time. In the last couple of months I stepped down from leadership posistion at my church. It really caused a lot of bad things when I stepped down. The reason I stepped down was because of a couple of dreams, and a vision that I 've had in the last year and half. The vision showed my Pastor and his wife covered in the blood of Jesus, and then it showed my pastor with a baby Lamb rapped around his kneck and a voice telling me that he clings tightly to the lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world. Then it showed me my pastor standing on the world out in space, it looked like he was standing on a globe, in his hand was a staff and the fact that it touched the earth at the bottom was highlighted to me.
Over the last year, after this vision, I had two dreams concerning my pastors wife. The first dream, my pastors wife had the same dream, the same night I did!
In this dream, there were these things that would attack people. These things had a tail that looked like a scorpions tail.
In my pastors wifes dream, one of these things got on her and rappped itself around her arm. In her dream she threw it down.
My dream was a little different, in my dream, there was more than one person, my pastors wife, and my own daughter!
In my dream my daughter was attacked first, she did nothing to stop it! The thing rapped itself around her arm, and once it did this, I saw this thing burrow under her skin and make it's way to her heart. It looked like a seen from the movie mummy with those beattles that burrowed under the skin. Once the thing got into the heart, thier eyes would change, they became evil! Then after this happend to my daughter, one attacked my pastors wife, she tried to throw it down, and it looked like she did, but her eyes changed anyway!
It was around this same time that my daughter became very out of control and started sleeping around, and drinking! She became very cruel to me!
I did not understand the dream, but I could tell that my daughter was different! I let the dream go and I ask the Lord to reveal the meaning of the dream.
After a while the Lord started to reveal the meaning of the dream! It was revealed as an attack from a Jezebel spirit!
My pastors wife, in the mean time, started taking over everything in the church! I noticed that she started changing!
For almost a year I said nothing to anyone, I prayed!
As time went on, my church was about to move to a new building. I had been staying at the church for a couple of months packing and getting things ready for the move, and I have another dream.
In this dream the pastors wife had taken over the Praise and Worship team, and changed it into what looked like a Vegas show, with lots of lights and glimmer! When I asked what all of this had to do with God in my dream, I was attacked!
Next thing I know I'm looking at the stage, but I can't hear what they are saying. I look up to the upper right corner of the the room, and I catch a glimce of what looked like plate glass in front of me, although if I looked straight forward you could not see it. At this time the only person on the stage that I could see was our keyboard player. His lips were moving but I could not hear what he was saying. Everytime his lips moved, in my spirit I recieved an attack, it was deep! Soon the dream changed and I saw my pastors wife on the stage. What she was wearing blew my mind! She was wearing a very short white sequinses dress, and her hair was done all sexy. She was talking on a microphone but I could not hear what she was saying. The last thing in the dream was what looked like a big blown up shinny hood of a car. It had my pastors wife laying on it like she was possing for a car ad, she was all laid out all sexy and suductive!
At this point, I woke up from the dream! I knew the Lord had given me the dream. I told the Lord that I would leave the dream alone until he gave me the meaning of it!
About a month went by and we moved into the new church!
This is when my second dream came true!
My pastors wife took over the praise and worship team!
At first I had forgotten about the dream, it wasn't until I started asking questions about some of the things that were being changed, and the attacks came from the keyboard player. It was at this time the dream came back to me. My dream came true! The day I stepped down, my pastors wife came into the service, and it blew me away because her hair was done up just like in my dream, and she was dressed all sexy like. That day she verbally attacked me outside the church, over something that was said by the keyboard player, I then stepped down that day!
I believe my pastors wife has a Jezebel spirit!
After I stepped down, I felt led to share all of this with my pastor. I felt like if I did not say anything that I would be held responible from the Lord for what I had been shown!
So I tried to get together with my Pastor, after a month went by and he still would not arrange a meeting, I wrote him a letter!
In this letter, I stuck to only what the Lord had shown me in my vision and in both of my dreams.
Boy! It made him mad!
I did not want everyone to know what was said, I wanted to keep it just between the Pastor and I but he blew it up!
I was not going to go back to the church, the Lord had released me. I was just letting him know what the reason was I stepped down!
I was then called by one of the Elders and asked to appear in front of four of the board members! I said Yes!
When I got there it was an ambush! There were 9 people, including my pastors wife. It got really ugly! They said that it was because I had ought against my pators wife and that I was full of demons!
Nobody in the church knew what was going on, but they decided to do damage control in the church!
Next thing I know, I am hearing things like, she uses drugs, she's crazy and takes meds, she has a jezebel spirit, and all kinds of other things.
Any body that was a friend to me was called and harrassed, and told all kind of bad things about me! If they would not agree with them, they were made to feel like they were full of demons too! It made some people leave the church!
They say I put a curse on the church, because I dared to say what the Lord had shown me in visions and dreams.
The Lord did give me scriptures that lined it all up!
It has been about a month since all of this and I can still feel like hot daggers going into my back!
This whole thing has made me not want to go to church anymore!
I have been doing outreach in my own neighborhood!
My house has become my church!
I also still go to tent city, which I was doing before all of this stuff happen, but these people started going there too!
They thought that I was crazy to go down there, in fact, they are really clear about how they don't want any of those people in thier church, Liability they said.
Now they go there, all the time!
Please pray not only for me, but for this church!
I do love these people very much, and it really hurts!
I pray for them everyday!
I pray that Gods goodness would lead them to repentance!
I don't believe God gave me this understanding to distroy them, but to bring freedom!
There is a war going on!
Remember the first thing the Lord had shown me, both my pastor and my pastors wife covered in the blood of Jesus!
Over the last year, after this vision, I had two dreams concerning my pastors wife. The first dream, my pastors wife had the same dream, the same night I did!
In this dream, there were these things that would attack people. These things had a tail that looked like a scorpions tail.
In my pastors wifes dream, one of these things got on her and rappped itself around her arm. In her dream she threw it down.
My dream was a little different, in my dream, there was more than one person, my pastors wife, and my own daughter!
In my dream my daughter was attacked first, she did nothing to stop it! The thing rapped itself around her arm, and once it did this, I saw this thing burrow under her skin and make it's way to her heart. It looked like a seen from the movie mummy with those beattles that burrowed under the skin. Once the thing got into the heart, thier eyes would change, they became evil! Then after this happend to my daughter, one attacked my pastors wife, she tried to throw it down, and it looked like she did, but her eyes changed anyway!
It was around this same time that my daughter became very out of control and started sleeping around, and drinking! She became very cruel to me!
I did not understand the dream, but I could tell that my daughter was different! I let the dream go and I ask the Lord to reveal the meaning of the dream.
After a while the Lord started to reveal the meaning of the dream! It was revealed as an attack from a Jezebel spirit!
My pastors wife, in the mean time, started taking over everything in the church! I noticed that she started changing!
For almost a year I said nothing to anyone, I prayed!
As time went on, my church was about to move to a new building. I had been staying at the church for a couple of months packing and getting things ready for the move, and I have another dream.
In this dream the pastors wife had taken over the Praise and Worship team, and changed it into what looked like a Vegas show, with lots of lights and glimmer! When I asked what all of this had to do with God in my dream, I was attacked!
Next thing I know I'm looking at the stage, but I can't hear what they are saying. I look up to the upper right corner of the the room, and I catch a glimce of what looked like plate glass in front of me, although if I looked straight forward you could not see it. At this time the only person on the stage that I could see was our keyboard player. His lips were moving but I could not hear what he was saying. Everytime his lips moved, in my spirit I recieved an attack, it was deep! Soon the dream changed and I saw my pastors wife on the stage. What she was wearing blew my mind! She was wearing a very short white sequinses dress, and her hair was done all sexy. She was talking on a microphone but I could not hear what she was saying. The last thing in the dream was what looked like a big blown up shinny hood of a car. It had my pastors wife laying on it like she was possing for a car ad, she was all laid out all sexy and suductive!
At this point, I woke up from the dream! I knew the Lord had given me the dream. I told the Lord that I would leave the dream alone until he gave me the meaning of it!
About a month went by and we moved into the new church!
This is when my second dream came true!
My pastors wife took over the praise and worship team!
At first I had forgotten about the dream, it wasn't until I started asking questions about some of the things that were being changed, and the attacks came from the keyboard player. It was at this time the dream came back to me. My dream came true! The day I stepped down, my pastors wife came into the service, and it blew me away because her hair was done up just like in my dream, and she was dressed all sexy like. That day she verbally attacked me outside the church, over something that was said by the keyboard player, I then stepped down that day!
I believe my pastors wife has a Jezebel spirit!
After I stepped down, I felt led to share all of this with my pastor. I felt like if I did not say anything that I would be held responible from the Lord for what I had been shown!
So I tried to get together with my Pastor, after a month went by and he still would not arrange a meeting, I wrote him a letter!
In this letter, I stuck to only what the Lord had shown me in my vision and in both of my dreams.
Boy! It made him mad!
I did not want everyone to know what was said, I wanted to keep it just between the Pastor and I but he blew it up!
I was not going to go back to the church, the Lord had released me. I was just letting him know what the reason was I stepped down!
I was then called by one of the Elders and asked to appear in front of four of the board members! I said Yes!
When I got there it was an ambush! There were 9 people, including my pastors wife. It got really ugly! They said that it was because I had ought against my pators wife and that I was full of demons!
Nobody in the church knew what was going on, but they decided to do damage control in the church!
Next thing I know, I am hearing things like, she uses drugs, she's crazy and takes meds, she has a jezebel spirit, and all kinds of other things.
Any body that was a friend to me was called and harrassed, and told all kind of bad things about me! If they would not agree with them, they were made to feel like they were full of demons too! It made some people leave the church!
They say I put a curse on the church, because I dared to say what the Lord had shown me in visions and dreams.
The Lord did give me scriptures that lined it all up!
It has been about a month since all of this and I can still feel like hot daggers going into my back!
This whole thing has made me not want to go to church anymore!
I have been doing outreach in my own neighborhood!
My house has become my church!
I also still go to tent city, which I was doing before all of this stuff happen, but these people started going there too!
They thought that I was crazy to go down there, in fact, they are really clear about how they don't want any of those people in thier church, Liability they said.
Now they go there, all the time!
Please pray not only for me, but for this church!
I do love these people very much, and it really hurts!
I pray for them everyday!
I pray that Gods goodness would lead them to repentance!
I don't believe God gave me this understanding to distroy them, but to bring freedom!
There is a war going on!
Remember the first thing the Lord had shown me, both my pastor and my pastors wife covered in the blood of Jesus!