prayer request

  • Thread starter Thread starter lost12
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lost12

Guest
Hi fellow believers !
I recently had a failed relationship.It was mostly because of me. Now I am surrounded by guilt and depression.I go to church and pray everyday. Everyday I go to bed thinking about ending my life.I don't know how long I can hold on. Help me Pray for me please.
 
Proverbs 3:1-7
My son, do not forget my teaching, but let your heart keep my commandments, for length of days and years of life and peace they will add to you. Let not steadfast love and faithfulness forsake you; bind them around your neck; write them on the tablet of your heart. So you will find favor and good success in the sight of God and man. Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths. Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the LORD, and turn away from evil.
 
Hi fellow believers !
I recently had a failed relationship.It was mostly because of me. Now I am surrounded by guilt and depression.I go to church and pray everyday. Everyday I go to bed thinking about ending my life.I don't know how long I can hold on. Help me Pray for me please.


I know when a relationship fails it can seem like the end of the world. Your emotions can and will over
run you but do your best to read God's Word and use a study guide. When you read God's Word,
His power is imparted to you. It is when we read God's Word that we are drawn closer to him and
He can fill any empty places inside us.

Going to church and helping others is a good way to help yourself. But reading God's Word allows
God to help you too. Many do not understand that when you read God's Word, God is one with
you. God said, "In the beginning was The Word and The Word was God". When you read God's
Word, you are reading God Himself.

I know from experience it takes time to heal emotionally. But by spending time with God, You will
grow in Him and be stronger once you get past this. By being active in your church, you can help
others which can help take your mind off your own problems. As you help others by just doing
something as simple as taking out someone's trash, taking them to an appointment, etc., God
will put people in your path that can help you.

I don't know if I can help you but I can listen. And sometimes that helps a lot.
I'll email you. Check your main chat page.
 
You are never alone in Jesus. Just hold on tight to him. He will show you how much you are loved. I know because he did this for me when I was in great sorrow and for all who come to him. God bless, pickles
 
Heavenly Father be with lost, heal and restore emotional health. In the name of Jesus be made whole! Amen, I'll keep praying for you.