I am new to cc . I am very glad to have found this place . I am in need of help. I have posted before that I am unable to leave my house. I fear the outside. It's something that comes & goes for the past three years. I took medication that worked for a few months then stopped working. I try my best pushing myself taking small steps to the outside. It's very hard to live like this knowing I wasn't like this before. This Thursday I have to go out about 10 min car ride. I'm scared, I hate the feeling . I get very anxious about to have full blown panic attack. I would like to ask to keep me in your prayers. Sometimes I feel bad asking our father for help knowing there are other people in worse situations then I am. If you find it in your hearts to pray for me . I will be very thankful! God bless!!