Prayer severe attacks.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I have had a severe fight with the devil for the last 3 days. It has left me injured. I was able to get some atristatin from the hospital and this has helped with it.

Please Pray for me.
Brasspen, may I ask, how do you know if you are a partaker of Christ's salvation?

Do you know for sure that you have been born from above?

Have you truly repented and forsaken all known sins?

Have you truly put your trust in Christ alone for forgiveness of sins?

Have you surrendered all your life to Him?

Do you have the witness of the Spirit within that you are indeed, a child of God?

Is obedience to Christ a way of life for you?

Are you pursuing a life of holiness and Christlikeness?

Can you answer these questions with a strong affirmative answer, yes?

If not, then you are deceived into thinking you are a Christian, a child of God.

Please consider that this might be your real problem.

It might be time to seek the Lord.

Blessings.
 
The biggest problem I hv had my entire life is there has not been a girlfriend to help me. Because of this problem I hv been tooiiii weeeeeeeeaaaaaaaalkkkkk
 
Yes I still hv the voices happening. Sometimes I can get away from them, but fall back into deception.


Do you have schizophrenia? Audible hallucination is a symptom. A psychiatrist can properly diagnose you, prescribe medication and give you an overall plan of treatment.

In the meantime, I'll pray for you. God loves you very much and He's with you! You are not alone!


🕊️
 
Yes I do hv schizophrenia. I was being attacked by voodoo and other stuff and asked Jesus to send the attacks bk.

Right now I am under attack.
 
  • Pray
Reactions: Billyd