Prayer sought!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I have a very special friend far away from me. I have felt God has used us to build up our faith together greatly. For a few days I have also felt a pulling apart! I hoped there might be more than friendship there..... Pray that I will ALWAYS know and GO where He leads for he has a perfect plan for my life and I want to be in the absolute center of His will,even if and when it hurts.....thank you! In Jesus name

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
I agree w/everyone for the Lord to give you wisdom and peace concerning the relationship, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
I’m praying that God will bless you and your friend in a loving way, give you wisdom and reveal His best plan for your lives as you lean upon Him.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.

Leastamongmany

Jun 2, 2019
Usa
I’m praying that God will bless you and your friend in a loving way, give you wisdom and reveal His best plan for your lives as you lean upon Him.

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
You Miss Emily Foster are a blessing of love and prayer. Thank you for letting the sweet Holy Spirit lead you!🙏⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘