Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Prayer to forgive my father
Thread starterAnn-Marie
Start date
Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.
If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!
Moses replied, “When I have gone out of the city, I will spread out my hands in prayer to the LORD. The thunder will stop and there will be no more hail, so you may know that the earth is the LORD’s.
—Exodus 9:29
My father passed a little over a year after this last post. He never apologized. when he was dying, I said "I love you: and he said "I love you" back. The words were untrue. Neither of us meant it .
I like to think he was just too sick to own up. Whatever.
I never greived after he died. I wondered and wondered why. And then I realized something HUGE: "I had grieved him all my life".
Thank you all for your prayers.
Ann-Marie.