Prayer Warriors.

  • Thread starter Thread starter TeresaKay
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

TeresaKay

Guest
Hi! I am a 23 yr old mother of one. I had my child at a very young age and have done my absolute best to raise her. I am currently going through a separation as well as a career switch and I feel as though nothing is getting better. I am so stressed and I feel myself getting off track. Prayers for spiritual and financial healing would be so greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
My prayers are with you. May God bless you and keep you in His infinite grace. In Jesus name, Amen!