Prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cako53

Ummm, well I am getting all for of my wisdom teeth taken out today without anesthetic. They refuse to give me it, so this should be interesting. If you guys could just pray for me today, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. God Bless.

G

greatkraw

they used to use whisky
you got prayer

O

oopsies

Ummm, well I am getting all for of my wisdom teeth taken out today without anesthetic. They refuse to give me it, so this should be interesting. If you guys could just pray for me today, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. God Bless.
Ow! And even that's an understatement! I just prayed that God will take away any pain you feel.

C

Cako53

Thanks for the prayers. 2 more hours to wait.

S

SeekinHIM

Dear Cako53,

When are you getting these removed...........?

Please let me know, I have some special words for you to pray.............NOT A FORMULA, JUST AN....EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER THAT HAS TO DO WITH OUR PHYSIOLOGY........SPECIFICALLY TEETH......

SeekinHIM

O

oopsies

Dear Cako53,

When are you getting these removed...........?

Please let me know, I have some special words for you to pray.............NOT A FORMULA, JUST AN....EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER THAT HAS TO DO WITH OUR PHYSIOLOGY........SPECIFICALLY TEETH......

SeekinHIM
A verse comes to mind after I read that...

Matthew 6:7
And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.

O

oopsies

Thanks for the prayers. 2 more hours to wait.
If I may ask, out of curiosity, why did they refuse to give you anesthetics? Surely, they would know how painful it will be!

I

ilovehillsong

Good luck! I feel really sorry for you!

S

SeekinHIM

Dear Brother,

I sent you a PM........ Sorry I have to go out shortly, so let me know how it goes......

SeekinHIM

O

oopsies

So, how did it go, Caleb?

C

Cako53

They didn't give me anesthetic because they didn't have the equipment for it. I am okay. In quite a bit of pain. I was to frozen to take any pills.So I went into some aggonizing pain. I am doing a lot better though. Thank you for your prayers.

O

oopsies

Awww, well at least it's over now! Lots of chicken soup for the next week or so?

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Your in my prayers for the next several days for a pain free recovery.
God bless, pickles

C

Cako53

Lots of jello today. Jello doesn't fill you up. I am praying that I don't get a dry socket.

Dec 12, 2009
aww, sorry i missed this thread Caleb. I am praying the pain goes away. God bless!