Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter Cako53
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cako53

Guest
Ummm, well I am getting all for of my wisdom teeth taken out today without anesthetic. They refuse to give me it, so this should be interesting. If you guys could just pray for me today, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. God Bless.
 
Ummm, well I am getting all for of my wisdom teeth taken out today without anesthetic. They refuse to give me it, so this should be interesting. If you guys could just pray for me today, that would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks. God Bless.

Ow! And even that's an understatement! I just prayed that God will take away any pain you feel.
 
Dear Cako53,

When are you getting these removed...........?

Please let me know, I have some special words for you to pray.............NOT A FORMULA, JUST AN....EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER THAT HAS TO DO WITH OUR PHYSIOLOGY........SPECIFICALLY TEETH......

SeekinHIM
 
Dear Cako53,

When are you getting these removed...........?

Please let me know, I have some special words for you to pray.............NOT A FORMULA, JUST AN....EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER THAT HAS TO DO WITH OUR PHYSIOLOGY........SPECIFICALLY TEETH......

SeekinHIM

A verse comes to mind after I read that...

Matthew 6:7
And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words.
 
Dear Brother,

I sent you a PM........ Sorry I have to go out shortly, so let me know how it goes......


SeekinHIM
 
They didn't give me anesthetic because they didn't have the equipment for it. I am okay. In quite a bit of pain. I was to frozen to take any pills.So I went into some aggonizing pain. I am doing a lot better though. Thank you for your prayers.
 
Awww, well at least it's over now! Lots of chicken soup for the next week or so?
 
Your in my prayers for the next several days for a pain free recovery.
God bless, pickles
 
Lots of jello today. Jello doesn't fill you up. I am praying that I don't get a dry socket.