Prayer

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

seanoflongbeach

Well-known member
Aug 14, 2025
483
277
63
Long Beach
www.lnk.bio
Hello, just praying for healthy relationships with family, friends and community. Feeling extremely isolated and stressed.

I most likely just need to turn on some Christian worship music or listen to a book in the New Testament.

Also, I was seeing shadows in my room a week or so ago for a few weeks. My mom told me to pray about it. I told my optometrist and she said my eye health has not changed and I should not be seeing shadows. Her and I hinted to one another that they most likely were demons but who knows. It hasn’t happened for a week or so.
 
I'm praying that God touch the hearts of your family and they become your spiritual family as well. We are here as well as your spiritual family, people you can confide with. Philippians 2:13: "for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure."


I also pray that God protect you against demons. Trust in Him. He promised to protect us and keep us away from harm. Demons always are on the lookout to pounce on us. Psalm 28:7: "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him."
 
I'm praying that God touch the hearts of your family and they become your spiritual family as well. We are here as well as your spiritual family, people you can confide with. Philippians 2:13: "for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure."


I also pray that God protect you against demons. Trust in Him. He promised to protect us and keep us away from harm. Demons always are on the lookout to pounce on us. Psalm 28:7: "The LORD is my strength and my shield; My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped; Therefore my heart greatly rejoices, And with my song I will praise Him."

Thank you @toyspy , I appreciate your kind reply, along with the verses.

Lately, it seems that they have left. They are more likely more afraid of what is inside of me than I am of them. Just gotta say, “Jesus” or command them to flee and they will.
 
Thank you @toyspy , I appreciate your kind reply, along with the verses.

Lately, it seems that they have left. They are more likely more afraid of what is inside of me than I am of them. Just gotta say, “Jesus” or command them to flee and they will.
Anytime brother. I could have included other related verses as well, but I am also on the journey of knowing God, and in the process of studying His words.

I like the confidence. I like that what they saw in you is Jesus. I hope them seeing Jesus in you may help and inspire them to change in a way.
 
Anytime brother. I could have included other related verses as well, but I am also on the journey of knowing God, and in the process of studying His words.

I like the confidence. I like that what they saw in you is Jesus. I hope them seeing Jesus in you may help and inspire them to change in a way.

Jesus is in all Holy Spirit filled believer my friend. The Holy Spirit is Jesus’ spirit. We have the same authority as Jesus, we are as righteous as Jesus, in Christ.

I hope what I say will be planted into you, so we can all watch the seed grow.

Our identity is in Christ.