Prayers and Protection

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sharlaquinn
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sharlaquinn

Guest
My mother calls me today to talk to me about being an Empath. She says from one empath to another its important to have fellowship. She writes me this message on facebook wall

You will find people drawn to you. Protect yourself and always ask God for protection from that which is evil. I have had several people drawn to me and later found out that they practice and explore the paranormal. I can now love them as God loves them but protect myself from any evil intent but not by myself!!! I think that is how Rose has become so confused in her life. She is VERY sensitive but goes it alone. She has so much trouble with anger, hate, jealousy and selfishness. Check your emotions. Are they of God's virtue or of the deadly sins. We all suffer falls each day and need to ask God for His strength, love, protection and guidance each day. His way may seem like the hard way but remember the narrow gate and always remember the victory is already won. We can live in joyous freedom when we live in Him! God bless you honey and live in Him and when you find yourself off that path run back to Him. He ALWAYS has His arms open for you

I have been getting into things I shouldn't. I was influenced by certain people. doing so. And I was just slipping away with out noticing...

When I read this message, I came to realize that I was not as strong as I thought I was all by myself. I now am seeking some pastor guidance to help better protect myself and identify the good from evil. The reality of all this hitted me hard today. But I am glad my mom said something to me or I would of wondered further and further away from the Lord and not realize it. It good to know that the Lord does not give up on His children even when they do get distracted. He has always calls me back. Thank You Lord! Dont' give up on me <3