Prayers and Strength

  • Thread starter Thread starter Marissa1994
  • Start date Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Marissa1994

Guest
Recently I have been speaking to God a lot and praying lots more and reading the bible and christian books. Trying to get closer to him and give me life fully to him. I just need prayer to help me stay on track and not fall into sin and stay strong. I need prayer for my family for my relationship because i feel like its falling apart. My fiance he needs help to become closer to God because hes very easily influenced by the earthly things. Also ever since iv'e been trying to get closer I have had some weird dreams one was very scary it was an older lady and something bad was coming to the earth I could tell and the lady kept staring at me and then it ended up not being a lady at all it was something evil and it tried to grab me but I called out for God and said Jesus is Lord and it let me go and i woke up and the other I believe God was letting me know that he wants me to share his word with everyone!! I don't want anyone thinking i'm crazy here or anything because of these dreams so please don't judge me please.