Prayers for direction and relief from bad memories

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

Mooky

Hi prayer warriors,

The year is drawing to a close and I had the best of intentions when I signed up for a business course.However, I have numerous (some preventable) health issues this year which have kept me from pursuing this avenue at this point.
Starting a business is really not so much about me as it is about serving the third world ( my business will be fair trade) but I really lack confidence in my entrepreneurial skills and have been wondering if I should go back to the old idea of counselling or community services.Life is confusing sometimes and I have been asking the Lord to make things clear to me because I don't want to waste time - I want to redeem it and do what I am able to.Please pray for direction and guidance.

The second thing I would really appreciate prayers for is , are terrible memories I live with.Won't go into detail but they haunt me.Perhaps if my faith in God's promises could over shadow these painful memories that would be good.

Thank you in advance to any soul who is willing and able to lift up these issues.

Mooky.

U

Ugly

I remember a story of someone that was haunted by his memories and lacked confidence in his abilities. His name was Moses. I wonder what ever became of him...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for Mooky, let you bless this prayer. Lord please guide and make things clear so no confusion remain, help Mooky to take the right way whether in business, counselling or anything. Lord we pray also for relief from bad memories let your thoughts , your words and vision be with Mooky always and let the bad memories return never. Lord please bless Mooky, we agree with this prayer and ask. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Hello mooky,

May God hear your prayer and be merciful. I am also praying for a child who seems to have fixated on some bad memories, that the LORD will free you both, and others caught in the mire of unpleasant memories. In Jesus' mighty name.