Prayers for discernment

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Sula

Jun 19, 2021
Ouch, you certainly are being put through the mill at the moment! Scriptures that come to mind that might help, include....those who wait upon the Lord will renew their strength, and.....be anxious about nothing. May the Lord bring encouragers and encouraging incidents by you that will lift you up and help you deal with the problems at hand. Please rest in Him, Sula. Do you have a mentor in your church you can discuss your difficult situations with? Shalom, Tony
Thank you Tony , yes I have a lot of Godly friends , very good discipleship , and brethren that helps me with all that . I am very blessed with my church . Right now I’m doing a treatment that one of my brethren paid for me and all of them helps me with my dad and those issues . Thank you very much for the encouragement and I’ll move forward looking at Jesus and I’m sure he’ll carry me alll the way . Have a blessed day . I’ll be praying for you also 🥰 let me know if you have any requests. I like this app because sometimes I can’t attend the meetings and discipleship meetings as I like too, because my dad can’t walk and depends on me . But here I found also company and encouragement. Have a blessed weekend 🥰

C

ChristianTonyB

Thank you Tony , yes I have a lot of Godly friends , very good discipleship , and brethren that helps me with all that . I am very blessed with my church . Right now I’m doing a treatment that one of my brethren paid for me and all of them helps me with my dad and those issues . Thank you very much for the encouragement and I’ll move forward looking at Jesus and I’m sure he’ll carry me alll the way . Have a blessed day . I’ll be praying for you also 🥰 let me know if you have any requests. I like this app because sometimes I can’t attend the meetings and discipleship meetings as I like too, because my dad can’t walk and depends on me . But here I found also company and encouragement. Have a blessed weekend 🥰
Sounds like you are a member of a really caring fellowship Sula, that's fantastic.

It's sad to learn about impending division in it though...is that because of moral issues, or more about differences of theological opinion?

How is the treatment going, are you feeling better?

My personal prayer needs? Thank you for asking. God has blessed me in many ways, the greatest of which is the gift of faith in Jesus, without which I am nothing. My greatest need, is for a Christian wifely companion, so if you could pray for that for me, that would be very much appreciated.

May you and your family have a bright and happy day.

Shalom

Jun 19, 2021
Sounds like you are a member of a really caring fellowship Sula, that's fantastic.

It's sad to learn about impending division in it though...is that because of moral issues, or more about differences of theological opinion?

How is the treatment going, are you feeling better?

My personal prayer needs? Thank you for asking. God has blessed me in many ways, the greatest of which is the gift of faith in Jesus, without which I am nothing. My greatest need, is for a Christian wifely companion, so if you could pray for that for me, that would be very much appreciated.

May you and your family have a bright and happy day.

Shalom
Thank you Tony , unfortunately some brethren spread lies and some members follow them without checking with all others involved . BUT the Lord is the one who will deal with everyone, I’m confident that all true will come soon 🙏🏻 And those who lord will have to deal w God . But we are all praying and fasting as church to seek Gods direction and mercy on those persons .
I’ll be praying for the Lord to bless you in all those requests 🙏🏻 Have a blessed Night my brother

C

ChristianTonyB

Thank you Tony , unfortunately some brethren spread lies and some members follow them without checking with all others involved . BUT the Lord is the one who will deal with everyone, I’m confident that all true will come soon 🙏🏻 And those who lord will have to deal w God . But we are all praying and fasting as church to seek Gods direction and mercy on those persons .
I’ll be praying for the Lord to bless you in all those requests 🙏🏻 Have a blessed Night my brother
Thank you for doing that Sula, it’s very kind of you, especially considering the difficult issues you are having to deal with.

May the Lord give you and your church group the discernment and wisdom that will help you deal best with those issues, and bring you all to a place of peace. 👍🙏

Jun 19, 2021
Amen 🙏🏻 Thank you

Flowergirl19

Jun 1, 2021
Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.
Romans 13:8

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Yes , I can’t see ahead and he does , so I want to make sure that this person is the one he wants me to be with 🙏🏻
The LORD is the one who goes ahead of you; He will be with you He will not fail you or forsake you. Do not fear or be dismayed." Deuteronomy 31