Prayers for major life change please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SophieBethan4Jesus

Hi my name is Sophie. I've recently come out of a patch in my life in which I have made quite a few mistakes, that have consequently brought me away from God - and it is only now that I have realised the importance of coming back to him and am therefore trying to make big changes in my life. The majority of my mistakes revolved around the non-Christian boy that I dated and recently broke up with after a 14 month relationship. I am 16 and going through the last year of my GCSE's exams, which is becoming difficult as I am experiencing exam pressure, the dealing of a relationship loss of which I was very emotionally attached and consequent loss of many "friends". I am so happy to have come back to God and I really do love him more than anything and want to please him, but feel as though I'm failing at the moment because I am not too sure how to deal with certain situations. I would appreciate all prayers, but would also like for an older teen girl or older woman to email me if they have been through a similar situation to mine and therefore if you could please support me and give me some advice on how to go about dealing with the loss of a boyfriend and the repentance I need to make for the mistakes I had made whilst in that relationship.
Hope to hear from you soon,
God Bless,
Sophie x

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Father bless Sophie, give her wisdom in this situation, let her know you have better plans for her and that you correct whom you love
Lord take this pain out of her heart and fill it with your joy, let this only make her stronger
In Jesus name amen

S

shekaniah

Father You know her heart and mind, bring her back into alignment with your plans for her life, Give her the strength and insight
she will need. Put people in her life to help lead and direct her in love and truth. In Jesus Name, Amen

Oct 20, 2011
Dear lord please comfort her and guide her footsteps. Amen

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will pray for you. God bless

S

SophieBethan4Jesus

Thankyou shekaniah for your prayers and for that lovely Psalms x

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying in Jesus Christ is Lord for all you ask and that Jesus will fill you and delight you with His perfect love.

God bless
pickles