Prayers for my daughter

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

grammyk12

Apr 28, 2017
My daughter is 47yrs old and is has terminal cancer, she'd only has maybe a month or two left.

May 29, 2020
My daughter is 47yrs old and is has terminal cancer, she'd only has maybe a month or two left.
My prayers for her and you to have peace in our Lord praying she has accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior

May 27, 2020
Heavenly Father, I come to You in prayer today for our sister. I come before You knowing that You are able, You are mighty, You are glorious, God . You have the power to bring the dead to life, the power to heal, the power to change, with only one word.
I pray, oh Lord, that You speak the word of healing upon our sister, I pray that You'll do the impossible, I pray that You'll show your mercy and glory in this way, so that the people will see and praise Your name.
But, Lord, if this is not Your will, if You have other plans, I pray, oh God, that You'll help us find comfort in knowing that she'll live on forever, with You, our Savior.
Let us have faith that You hold the bigger picture and that You are always in control and always working for our good, even when we don't understand, even when it hurts. Help us accept Your will.
Please encourage and strengthen this family, God.
In Jesus's name I pray. Amen.

Sep 29, 2018
I am so, so sorry to hear that. I can only imagine how devastated you must feel! I am happy to pray for her.

"Our Father, our Love, Lord, God of all things, I come to you in the name of Jesus Christ, your Son, and ask you to have mercy on this family. You know what has caused this cancer and why this young woman is suffering. You know all things.
I am asking you to be glorified in her, to raise her body back up to perfect health, to heal her completely and be honored in it.
Have mercy, O Lord, please. Amen."