Prayers for my mom, please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

PeterJames

Feb 13, 2017
Please pray for my mother, Barbara, who has gone to the hospital for the 3rd time. No matter what supplements she takes, they can't seem to stabilize her potassium and sodium levels and now they say there is fluid in the lungs. Please pray they make a good diagnosis and find out what happened. Thank you.

C

CaptainGoat

Prayed......

T

Tabitha4thelord

Im praying for your mother right now
She Is In the Lords hands now
Everything Is going to be fine
God Bless!

J

joefizz

Please Father God I pray unto you for,Peterjames',mother Barbara,whom is enduring much affliction,please father God guide the doctors to find what is ailing her,and be able to restore her health,there after God strengthen her so that she can return unto living,as well as that her family no longer worry,in Jesus's holy name I pray,AMEN.

S

SweetmorningDew78

I just said a prayer for your mama...

God bless you and your family :)

J

Jessie_1

Please pray for my mother, Barbara, who has gone to the hospital for the 3rd time. No matter what supplements she takes, they can't seem to stabilize her potassium and sodium levels and now they say there is fluid in the lungs. Please pray they make a good diagnosis and find out what happened. Thank you.
Almighty God, I come before your Holy Throne and thank You for Your goodness. I thank You for the wisdom You have given to doctors to help care for these "earthly suits" in which we live. I lift Barbara and the malfunction of her body to Your place of healing, for Your breath and Your touch to linger over and through her to the "troubled place" of imbalance. Jesus took every cruel stroke of the whips and canes upon His back for all of us, and I pray right now that from His brokenness, Barbara be made whole in her body. In the glorious Name of Jesus~

J

JamesD

I'm sorry you are going through this. I pray that your mother heals and overcomes these obstacles. May she feel healthy soon and have peace within her soul.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord we pray for PeterJames mother , Barbara, let you touch and heal her body, so that the sodium and potassium level remains normal, , and no fluids remain on the lungs. please guide and help the doctors to diagnosis and give a good treatment, so that her normal health is restored soon. Lord give your peace , strength, quick healing to Barba yes Lord let Barbara be healed in your name. Bless also PeterJames and other s in your family with your peace. We agree and bring this prayer request to you, Lord please bless Barbara, in Jesus Mighty name, Amen!

K

kittycat7

"I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."

T

ThePen

The Lord said; "I am the Lord that healeth thee." Exodus 15:26 Believing with you today.

PeterJames

Feb 13, 2017
UPDATE: While she is out of CCU, she is still in the hospital as they determine what is on her lungs. 3/4 of her lungs is fine, they just see something on lower right portion that they want to investigate. While I hope it's nothing bad, I pray it is something that might explain why her levels cycles between home and the hospital. Many thanks to all your prayers; I've got you guys praying for her, Baptists praying for her, Catholics praying for her, and facebook Christians praying for her. Our God is a great God!

C

Calypso2727

I'm praying for you and your mom! I hope she will be fine and I pray that the Lord will watch over you during this difficult time and always.

Zachary24

Jul 26, 2017
PeterJames,
I pray that your mother will come through this, God's trial, in good health. Recall that we are all given our trials to strengthen our will and our faith in Him. Your mother has a plan set in motion by Him and as we know, God's trials serve to strengthen, not to hurt. I pray for you, that He will give you the strength at your mother's side to remain positive and faithful in this difficult time and for your mother, that her ailment will be lifted away from her and that she will return to good health by your side. God Bless you

PeterJames

Feb 13, 2017
I never updated this prayer request; my mother went to be with the Lord August 2017. It was very sudden and very quick; I gave her the gospel again at the last moments of her passing. I hope now in the Lord because I've entrusted her soul to Jesus Christ, the Savior and Judge of all the earth and I know He will do what is right.

Here is a tribute video if anyone would like to see: https://www.tributeslides.com/tributes/preview/BJBH29QMBKG6BJR5

Jan 28, 2018
I am so sorry for your loss. I am praying for you.

N

NewChapter

Numbers 6:24-26

24 The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
25 The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
26 The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHe_qmo3gX4

I am praying for you, Peter.

Last edited: