I ask for prayers for my wife who has been suffering for years with her health, physical and mental. She has been diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic, which is a tall order. She has been battling cancer for years and it has her exhausted, especially with so much medicine she takes. I pray for God's plan for her to be carried out and for her to feel His ever presence through her dual. May He also keep me from the abuse thrown at me when she has these turns and maintain my calm throughout, in Jesus' name, amen... It's a heavy burden and I pray for God's intervention. She has often spoken to her friends about me, making things up and she sometimes even mocks me about what they think me. I don't want to think about what they must believe about me. But it stems from the illnesses, she loses control very easily and I must take the brunt of it. I love her and, in Jesus' name, will do my best by her, but your prayers for us both would be greatly appreciated as God is where two or more gather in His name.
Thank you all for your time.
Thank you all for your time.