Prayers for new life changes.

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I have taken this to Him as we are each to do with everything, agree with me that He show Himself strong in this, and keep praying as well.
blessings:)(y)(y)
 
  • Like
Reactions: OLDBUTNEW
At moment there is a peace deal between me and my sister. And she said she would not stop being the payee for right now. I might still be able to get my budget under control.

I can still try to do Trinity. I need to call them Tuesday and ask them a question. It's about the setup fee.

@shittim I give God, Jesus Christ the glory and praise and honor for what seems like a resolution to my problem with my sister. But I fear with her, it might not last forever.
 
At moment there is a peace deal between me and my sister. And she said she would not stop being the payee for right now. I might still be able to get my budget under control.

I can still try to do Trinity. I need to call them Tuesday and ask them a question. It's about the setup fee.

@shittim I give God, Jesus Christ the glory and praise and honor for what seems like a resolution to my problem with my sister. But I fear with her, it might not last forever.
Don't stop, when the enemy sees he is losing, he may well revitalize his efforts, if you experience this, it means you are winning so strongly he is back with his last efforts.
Continuing here for the glory of the Kingdom.
blessings:)(y):coffee:
 
@shittim I know God has heard the prayers from the people here on CC. Thank you for prayer in this spiritual attack. I know I must be diligent in this matter, it's most serious.
 
@shittim I know God has heard the prayers from the people here on CC. Thank you for prayer in this spiritual attack. I know I must be diligent in this matter, it's most serious.
Some of what you shared indicates this was years in coming and allowed to fester.
best wishes
 
I will not be able to do the trinity. I ran into a problem with my sister. My sister is taking away my share of the house I live in. My inheartance. I will be homeless soon. My SSDI check is going to be stopped temporary, leaving me with nothing in the coming month. I owned 50% share of the homestead, but because she has been paying the light bill and taxes, she will take all of the owner ship from it.

And no wonder too, my sister is a satanist.

So sorry to hear of everything you are going through. I will pray for you.
 
Yes I can do Trinity now. I have all the paper work filled out. I just need get stamps so I can mail it. Between me and my sister there is peace right now.

Oh, I might be able to claim my 50% because I have been the one caring for they yard and plumping repairs.
My sister doesn't want to sell the house. We both lived here and have memories here with our parents. Because what I did was asked her to sell the house and we could depart from each other.
 
I decided to not do the trinity. I am going to try and do it without it. I know it could take longer, but it would be better if I could pay them off myself.

Maybe Tarisio is not bad company to do business with. The violin they rejected, I asked them what was wrong with it. They explained the violin was not the quality that their customers like to bid on. And the bid would have been too low for it, so it did not qualify.
 
@jacko At the moment I am working on my entrepreneur thumb. I am building an MMO space game. I believe I can have it ready for beta testing in 2 - 3 months. A PVP + PVE game.
 
@jacko At the moment I am working on my entrepreneur thumb. I am building an MMO space game. I believe I can have it ready for beta testing in 2 - 3 months. A PVP + PVE game.

I pray the Lord establishes the work of your hands, yes establish the works of your hands.
 
@jacko thank you, I certainly need God's help the whole way.

I am trying to get trinity setup, I decided to do it anyway.
 
@Doll
Trinity has been doing what they said they would do. My credit card accounts are closing with reduced interest and lower monthly payment. Still waiting for Trinity to make the first month's payments. But they have already closed most of the cards.
 
@Doll
Trinity has been doing what they said they would do. My credit card accounts are closing with reduced interest and lower monthly payment. Still waiting for Trinity to make the first month's payments. But they have already closed most of the cards.

prayers for the Lord's provision in your life.