prayers for niece

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

pickles

Senior Member
Apr 20, 2009
14,479
182
63
Please pray for my neice and her family. She is only three.
She is battles a genetic disorder that runs in my hubbies family called mitochondriel disease.
It is a devistating disease that can attack the body in many ways.
My neice has the worst form and is slipping away slowly.
Chances are she may not make it to age five.
I have seen the power of prayer help many children that have this.
Please pray that Jesus will pour out his healing upon this little girl.
Also pray for her family as they are struggling under the demands of this disease.
If you can please keep my child as well in your prayers, the dr believes that my child has this as well, an adult onset form of this disease.
Thankyou all for your prayers for all in this.
God bless, pickles
 
i prayed God heal both your niece and your child of this disease and that He receives all the praise and glory for the good done.
 
I will keep them in my prayers. Doctors may say one thing but God has the final say. No circumstance is too big for God to handle. I know it is easier said than believed. I really can't give much advice but I do believe in the power of prayer and in an awesome God.
 
Please pray for my neice and her family. She is only three.
She is battles a genetic disorder that runs in my hubbies family called mitochondriel disease.
It is a devistating disease that can attack the body in many ways.
My neice has the worst form and is slipping away slowly.
Chances are she may not make it to age five.
I have seen the power of prayer help many children that have this.
Please pray that Jesus will pour out his healing upon this little girl.
Also pray for her family as they are struggling under the demands of this disease.
If you can please keep my child as well in your prayers, the dr believes that my child has this as well, an adult onset form of this disease.
Thankyou all for your prayers for all in this.
God bless, pickles
I will pray that Jesus delivers her from the hearts and hands of evil..as well as all those who dearly love her...

the rest is up to HIM..????


Jesus doesn't nedd 10000 pryaers to hear a request..

though at times it feels like he does..i've been praying for a long time..that alot of evil stops in this world...

I'm not sure if that prayer is working..

I won't give up...cause I think..I'll be going to take some to court...

and get justice some way..hopefully...

praying...praying praying
 
Thankyou all, I have seen the power of prayer help other children with this disease.
God bless, pickles