Prayers for our nations and leaders

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Sarahbb

It is time to reclaim our land! If we rend our hearts and pray He will be faithful and restore our lands. We need Him more than ever before. Who wants to pray for our lands?

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
It is good to pray for the healing of our lands and the lands of other nations as well. Welcome to CC.

S

Sarahbb

Thanks! Are you interested in helping with warfare prayers against WW3 and for unity in God's family?

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Why is this in the conspiracy forum? :confused:

S

Sarahbb

Because our leaders are part of conspiracies and, or the masters of them. Go to the cause for the solution.

tanakh

Dec 1, 2015
Because our leaders are part of conspiracies and, or the masters of them. Go to the cause for the solution.
I thought God was in control of Human affairs, at least that is the impression I get from the Bible. If that is the case how do we know if our prayers are against his will? May as well pray against the tribulation and be done with it.

Last edited:
S

Sarahbb

God said to pray for those who oppress us. Jesus said what we bind on earth is bound in heaven. That we can't enter a strong man's house without first binding the strong man. He also told us that if we rend our hearts and pray that He will heal our land.

We pray for God's will. We should all know what His will is. His will is that all will be saved. Even the bad guys who have corrupted our planet. He wants everyone. He's very clear that no one come to Him on their own.

It's through prayer that people will have an opportunity to know our wonderful Father. There is nothing more wonderful in this life than spending time at His feet in prayer. God is always good.

Oct 16, 2015
Here's the thing, Sarahbb, you joined the site a day ago. It appears you came here with a prayer request. Perfectly valid. If you scroll down the list of forums, you come to one titled "Prayer Requests". But you didn't do that. You chose to go to Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum. One quick glance and you should have seen that this forum is the last place to post prayer requests. They fall on ears of lunatics who obsess about wild conspiracy theories that have precious little to do with God. You are essentially throwing pearls before swine, and I wonder if you knew that. It's ok, just repost your prayer request in the prayer request forum.

On the other hand, are you possibly testing the waters of the conspiracy forum? Are you here to focus your attentions on crazy conspiracy theories and just want to start off with a friendly and non-offensive post? I would beg you to avoid this forum. It is a wasteland of insanity and irrational people who are not surprisingly single adults, for the most part, and seemingly highly dysfunctional. This forum seems to have replaced any type of real world social interactions for them. It's not a healthy way to live ones life, going on and on about who really killed JFK or who really was behind 9/11. It's possible you are here because you to embrace that nonsense and want to find a home here. Perhaps you got expelled from the last internet Christian forums you were in when you went on and on about various conspiracies. Maybe they sent you here because this is where conspiracy nuts all end up. It might be the only site that accepts them. I'm hoping you simply didn't notice the Prayer Request forum and upon further viewing of this forum, you will flee and never return here. Oh, if you do post up in the Prayer Request forum, ask folks to pray for the conspiracy nuts on this forum.

S

Sarahbb

Haha! You have made my day better. I've been on annoying conference calls all day. I'm a conspiracy theorist because I'm a history buff. I understand that most of them are lunacy, but some aren't. I posted this here to ask others to pray for their leaders. To pray for the conspirators so that God can bless them.

I know, I know it sounds crazy, but this is what Jesus told us to do. The world is in some serious chaos. Only God can help us. Sitting around and complaining doesn't fix anything, but God does. He is a living, active, powerful God. He's a God of war, He's a loving Father and He will help us if we repent for our self-will and seek His. If we rend our hearts and pray He will heal our land.

God bless you. I enjoyed your lovely note. I like funny people :). By the way, not all conspiracy theorists are nuts ;).

Dec 18, 2013
I agree with you lady Sarah, but WW3 started some years ago, that we cannot stop. Indeed though, we may pray that the war ceases in some quarters and that some lands be restored. Particularly right now, let us hope the war in Ukraine will cease where there is a chance for it.

S

Sarahbb

All things are possible :).

Dec 18, 2013
All things are possible :).
You are right, but unfortunately with many of the battlefields on-going of WW3 the sides simply disagree too much. I think going on a case by case basis is our best hope. I think with Ukraine there is a real opportunity to end that war since all it takes is some sort of agreement between the West and Russia, Ukraine national government and Donetsk/Luhansk. If he sees this, Sir HeRoseFromTheDead is very knowledgeable of this subject.

Sep 30, 2014
Here's the thing, Sarahbb, you joined the site a day ago. It appears you came here with a prayer request. Perfectly valid. If you scroll down the list of forums, you come to one titled "Prayer Requests". But you didn't do that. You chose to go to Conspiracy & Corruption Discussion Forum. One quick glance and you should have seen that this forum is the last place to post prayer requests. They fall on ears of lunatics who obsess about wild conspiracy theories that have precious little to do with God. You are essentially throwing pearls before swine, and I wonder if you knew that. It's ok, just repost your prayer request in the prayer request forum.

On the other hand, are you possibly testing the waters of the conspiracy forum? Are you here to focus your attentions on crazy conspiracy theories and just want to start off with a friendly and non-offensive post? I would beg you to avoid this forum. It is a wasteland of insanity and irrational people who are not surprisingly single adults, for the most part, and seemingly highly dysfunctional. This forum seems to have replaced any type of real world social interactions for them. It's not a healthy way to live ones life, going on and on about who really killed JFK or who really was behind 9/11. It's possible you are here because you to embrace that nonsense and want to find a home here. Perhaps you got expelled from the last internet Christian forums you were in when you went on and on about various conspiracies. Maybe they sent you here because this is where conspiracy nuts all end up. It might be the only site that accepts them. I'm hoping you simply didn't notice the Prayer Request forum and upon further viewing of this forum, you will flee and never return here. Oh, if you do post up in the Prayer Request forum, ask folks to pray for the conspiracy nuts on this forum.
Now people who question official narratives, and have proof something is wrong, are pigs? Lunatics? ...your a sorry little man, you need to take a look in the mirror, one who looks at facts presented and runs from it... That's a coward in my book, God help you.