Prayers for pain relief

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

FrankLee

Jun 30, 2016
I would covet your prayers for pain relief. Having worked myself into the ground all of my life it's taking its toll. I have a 1.5" long bone spur on the underside of my right humerus (top arm bone) where it fits into where my shoulder joint used to be. My rotator cuff is being slowly ground away with the material for in a spur, like unto a stalactite. I do not have the means for surgery and have been dealing with this for ten years.

Thank you, you who pray. I love to pray for others but also need prayers too.

Thank you so much for your care. Prayer is a necessity for believers both to give and receive.

Matthew 21:22 KJVS
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Luke 18:1 KJVS
And he spake a parable unto them to this end , that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;

HannahA

Sep 16, 2017
i'll pray for you sir

Prov910

Jan 10, 2017
I prayed to the Lord.

D

Depleted

I would covet your prayers for pain relief. Having worked myself into the ground all of my life it's taking its toll. I have a 1.5" long bone spur on the underside of my right humerus (top arm bone) where it fits into where my shoulder joint used to be. My rotator cuff is being slowly ground away with the material for in a spur, like unto a stalactite. I do not have the means for surgery and have been dealing with this for ten years.

Thank you, you who pray. I love to pray for others but also need prayers too.

Thank you so much for your care. Prayer is a necessity for believers both to give and receive.

Matthew 21:22 KJVS
And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.

Luke 18:1 KJVS
And he spake a parable unto them to this end , that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
Is there any chance you happen to be a vet from an era of war? (Apparently people who were in the military when we weren't at war, don't get the same benefits.) If you are, contact the VA. We don't have the means for surgery either, however, because hubby was a Vietnam era vet, (who had his tour in the Mediterranean lol), the VA has removed cancer from his kidney, gave him IVs of iron (which would have cost $6000 per IV anywhere else, and he had ten of them), and got him stents and a new valve for his heart at absolutely no cost to us. So, if you're a wartime vet, contact the VA.

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God we pray for FrankLee please heal and bless him. Lord let the pain be gone and FrankLee enjoy a good health and praise your name. Lord please make him whole. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

FrankLee

Jun 30, 2016
Thank you so much all for your prayers. They mean the world to me. Not having a church to ask I come here. It's 2:40am now and pain has awakened me after a short sleep. I also have bone on bone in my left metacarpal thumb joint which is also having a fit. Peripheral neuropathy in both feet make you feel as if you're standing on a hot hamburger grill and your feet are on fire. Due to pain meds my bowels won't move without an enema. I take one about once a week and am wiped out for a day afterwards.

In all of this I praise God. Not for these afflictions but in them. Even though the pain is sometimes unbearable I still trust Him. My wife was injured years ago in a car wreck caused by an uninsured driver and her knees are in chronic pain and she ca barely walk. Yet she too praises Jesus and after fifty years +of marriage have seen a multitude of miracles from His wonderful hands.

I am from the Vietnam era and was 4F due to the loss of two fingers on my right hand. My younger brother, Gene, was an army medic and is a 100% DAV who takes 19 medications a day to stay alive. He's had numerous back surgeries for injuries lifting wounded soldiers, he has chron's disease, acid reflux with his esophagus lined with teflon. When I consider his pain I know my afflictions are not close to his. My other brother Jimmy is also a Vietnam eda vet and is a DAV.

I believe in healing with all my heart. The following healing testimony Jesus did ftr me in early 1978.

Forty years ago when Jesus came for me in the rural wooded country where we live, I was having severe chest pains. I had a small hobby sawmill there where I cut lumber from the logs I felled and skidded on our place. It was very hard work and a welcome change from my office type profession. I sat on a log one day with my heart just throbbing with pain. I hadn't been a Christian too long and had only been baptized in the Holy Spirit for just a little less time and still had many questions regarding healing. I still have many.

At work I was talking to a friend one day at lunch whole we were outside. As we spoke a fierce pain shot through my heart that staggered me so as to step backwards and I drew my left arm against my chest. My friend exclaimed "well Frank"!

I would lie in bed at night in the wee hours and with my heart aching. The Devil's voice, and at that time I didn't know it was his, would say "you're going to die. You'll never see your children and will leave your wife a young widow". I was very afraid and can remember well the cold sweat that formed over my body and even the palms of my hands were wet. I didn't tell my wife and wanted her to be hidden from fears. The spirit of fear holds great sway until you learn, are taught to rebuke him and that you've overcome him by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony and anointing of the Holy Spirit. I didn't know any of that yet so suffered spiritual as well as physical pain. Don't be fooled, fear is a spirit.

Yet in the midst of this I never considered going to a doctor. I'm no superman and we have a fine Christian doctor but it seemed I should not go. This went on for some while. The church we were attending was a spirit filled, anointed place of worship and believed God for everything. One Sunday night we had a guest evangelist who also moved in prophecy and healing gifts. As he ministered he said "there are two men here who are having heart issues. One is an older man, the other younger. The spirit of the Lord is here to heal and if you'll step out in faith and come forward for prayer you will be healed".

I got up and an older church friend did also and we went to the altar. The minister and elders anointed us with oil and prayed. There was no lightning or any evidence, only God's word and faith in us all. The next day at work as I climbed some stairs a terrible pain shot through my chest and the devil said "you're going to die"! Instead of fearing I began to run up those stairs and at the top I told him "devil, you have no power over me. If you ca it get past the blood of Jesus, the word of God and anointing of the Holy Spirit then you have my permission to kill me"! He had no reply. If we believe we will act on what we really believe, this is faith.

Since that Sunday in 1977 I have often had many chest pains. Out hunting in the forests my heart would begin to hurt and I would lean my rife against a tree and get on my knees and pray. I'd ask the Lord to take away those symptoms. I would say "Lord you've not sent me word that there was a time limit on my healing or that it has been revoked". After awhile the pin would leave and I'd continue on.

I've had to pray many times since then but I still continue to thank Him for healing me. What is faith? Faith is acting on what you really believe. Thanksgiving is not once a year but every day, or should be. If not for His healing word I would be long gone.

Because of His care for me I did get to see the children He sent. I have seen days and weeks and years with my dearest wife of fifty years. The smallest good thing in your life is worthy of shouting hallelujah because most people upon this earth do not have any good things at all.

A song was heard coming from a shack in a sad place of abject poverty in another country. Corrie Ten Boom heard wafting through the air by one of the wretchedly poor the words sung "where Jesus is tis' heaven.

Thanksgiving is not a day its a way of life.

Psalm 100:4-5 KJVS
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. [5] For the Lord is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations.

Last edited:

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Thank you for another beautiful testimony, franklee. My husband also believes in God's healing, not so much the doctors' and may it be according to your faith. I am actually going to read your post/testimony again as that was a rather quick read, but i am quite sure it would be shared to others who'd be blessed.

A blessed day.

K

kittycat7

Her children arise and call her blessed; her husband also, and he praises her: "Many women do noble things, but you surpass them all."

Rosyshine

Feb 26, 2017
I'm praying for your healing, Frank. ❤️❤️ I so hope that you are healed and feel normal again.

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Let me bump this prayer request. Frank has not dropped by the past weeks and i thought might need some backup.