Prayers for Rods health

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Caduceus

Apr 10, 2013
Has Rod spoken with a priest/preacher etc. Does he believe, does he need prayers for his soul?

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
Lord Jesus, please be with HappyFace during this time of distress. Increase her faith, and help her to feel your Love for her in a very personal way. Please oh please God- comfort her and Rod as we pray for Your will to be done. We believe in You Lord; we believe that You have a plan for Rod and for HappyFace. Help her to understand what you are doing in her life that her faith may grow. In the holy name of Jesus, we demand that our Adversary be completely disabled during this stressful time, so that You may be glorified. Amen and amen.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Lord Jesus, please be with HappyFace during this time of distress. Increase her faith, and help her to feel your Love for her in a very personal way. Please oh please God- comfort her and Rod as we pray for Your will to be done. We believe in You Lord; we believe that You have a plan for Rod and for HappyFace. Help her to understand what you are doing in her life that her faith may grow. In the holy name of Jesus, we demand that our Adversary be completely disabled during this stressful time, so that You may be glorified. Amen and amen.
Thank you so much may God bless you

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Praying Rods eating gets better. Still praying for a complete healing. Father I ask you in my own words to help Rod and touch his body so he knows your presence. I ask this in Jesus's name Amen

Didymus

Jan 11, 2017
What kind of diet is Rod on? Is it restricted?

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
What kind of diet is Rod on? Is it restricted?
Rod has no appetite, and but I've been getting some complain a drink with vitamins in. I ask the Lord to show us what to do. He likes ice-cream and sweet things.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Does he like smoothies? Basically that's yogurt with fruit mixed into it in a blender..

Rod has no appetite, and but I've been getting some complain a drink with vitamins in. I ask the Lord to show us what to do. He likes ice-cream and sweet things.

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
Rod is very head strong, my parents want me to try and fight for a bungalow where they live. I've been on the register for over 4 years. my sister works for the council, and she said with more medical info it would help my case. Rod is very annoying and doesn't see why it's nessacary. he's very hard work and likes to be in charge. I'm going to try and ask rods nurse to ring the housing .

KALYNA18

Oct 25, 2016
Rods my partner and he's very unwell. I guess I try to understand and put my faith in God. It seems he's very weak and not eating properly. He's lost weight and always freezing cold. He's on blood thinner for his stroke. I'm getting really upset by all the prayers I'm asking. Its cold here and he looks poorly. But he tries hard
I feel guilty being so well and seeing him suffer. Its hard knowing he won't see a doctor. Finding it hard knowing the truth. I know I can't pray for ever. I suffer with anxiety.

J

John_Barry

God will restore health unto him as he promised.

I shall hear your Testimony. IN THE NAME OF JESUS!

happyface

Jan 19, 2009
God will restore health unto him as he promised.

I shall hear your Testimony. IN THE NAME OF JESUS!
Sorry to be truthful but my husband is really poorly at times. We don't know how long but he's loosing weight and not eating. I'm in bits.