Prayers needed...fed up!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
Please pray that God will help me get back in touch with a friend or at least that God will direct me as to what direction to take - I do accept His will whatever it might be but I am totally confused as to why this person appears to have fallen off the face of the earth. I would like closure, even if that closure entails God telling me that its not His will for us to be friends and I never hear from this person directly, but so far, it hasn't been exactly clear what God has been saying to me about it?? Very confusing!

Thankyou and God Bless!

Last edited:

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Deva_1972, in this matter, yes Lord in Jesus loving name, Amen!

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying God grant you the answers that you need.

H

heartofdavid

Be prepared to let it die.

I had a couple such experiences.

....all roads to nowhere.

One in particular,i did find my ole buddy. On facebook. He ran like a scalded ape when i said hello.

It was revealed by the Holy Spirit why.
He played patty cake with my first wife. I would have never known had i not found him.

See the harm these " long lost buddy's" bring into your life?

Not saying its your deal,but all that i contacted were all nowheresville

H

heartofdavid

My wife ,the current one,found men and women buddies from the past

It got really stupid around here. Turned her into a real idiot.
One in particular,a man friend, lol, they go on outings,and contact each other constantly.

I refuse to compete.
Then she found a military friend from the usmc. She went to the reserves with her ,joined the meetings,and all the flirting and cutting up finally convicted her after about a year of utter stupidity. She was the only woman in an ocean of men.
My wife is an idiot.

Last edited:

Deva_1972

Nov 3, 2011
Not all situations happen like yours, sometimes there is a perfectly good reason why people don't keep in touch. But I understand, that has been your reality, and yeah, that doesn't sound like a good experience! I have totally left it in God's hands and expect no answer one way or the other though, of course.