Prayers needed

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
Hi everyone! My car is about to be repossessed because I’ve been struggling so bad financially. I needed to pay 900 dollars today actually, the 21st to get back on track and i prayed for a miracle. Nothing yet, so i ask for prayers. I need a financial miracle.

Stephanie

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless Steph1512, in this matter, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

Oct 19, 2016
I’m so sorry to hear about your situation, Stephanie. I know how hard and frustrating it must be for you to go through financial difficulty. Please know that I’ll be praying for you, asking the Lord to provide for your needs and surround you with many reminders of His unfailing watch-care. Remember that He cares about every detail of your life. Stay strong in Him. May He be your provider and sustainer in many tangible ways. Blessings!

lightbearer

Jun 17, 2017
HBG. Pa. USA
Stephanie be blessed in all His Way; Jesus Christ. May our eyes and hearts be opened to all that HE is doing in our lives. Let HIS wisdom and knowledge direct our path in HIM that HIS name be glorified. Let us accept all circumstances to which we are exposed to that our Faith increase knowing all works to the good to those that are in Christ Jesus; even if what we are going through personally is bad. Amen

mar09

Sep 17, 2014
Praying, steph.

danja

Nov 28, 2014
praying for a miracle sister .God bless you

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Praying Stephanie

Steph1512

Dec 22, 2017
Thank you everyone. I’ll keep you all updated.